3

Kennedy Simmons

When I woke up I felt kinda weird considering that I wasn't familiar with the place that I was in. I opened the blinds and gasped when I saw the view.

I was indeed in Las Vegas!

The view was one of the most beautiful things I had witnessed. The penthouse was in such place that I could see Las Vegas in all it's glory. I couldn't imagine how beautiful it would look at night when lights of this hectic city would be on.

My room was big. The wall behind the bed was black and so was the ceiling. The other walls were white. Opposite the bed there wasn't a wall. Instead there was a huge window from which I could see Las Vegas in all its glory. I had a queen size bed. On the one corner of the room there was a small modern dark blue couch, a matching dark blue stool and a small black table with details made from glass. The slik curtains were dark blue as well. In the room was also a bookcase made from chestnut wood but unfortunately there were no books in it.

I liked the aesthetic of this room. I really did.

There were two doors there in addition to the one that led outside the room. The one was made from chestnut wood and it led to an empty walk-in closet. The other led to luxurious bathroom.

I could easily live here forever.

If I wasn't scared for my life I would really enjoy staying here. It was the kind of house that I always dreamed of having but the closest I came to it was from pictures on Pinterest.

From the position of the sun I could tell that it was noon. Probably even later.

I wasn't surprised that I slept so much. I've always enjoyed sleeping during daytime. I know it's not biologically normal for people to do so but I like being awake during night and sleep when the sun comes out. I tried to change my sleeping schedule and make it more normal but I only managed to torture myself.

Two subtle knocks on the door distracted me from my thoughts. "Come in." I said loud enough for the person to listen. The door opened and Harry walked in hesitantly.

I was stunned by how breathtaking he looked in daylight. His long hair were in a bun and made his angelic face look so innocent and beautiful. Right now he didn't look like the killer who had abducted me. More like an angel.

He, just like the other guys, was good-looking. Butot goes without saying that looks mean nothing.

At least my kidnappers were good-looking... I guess.

Maybe I would end up having Stockholm syndrome or something.

Just kidding.

"Do you need anything?" he asked coldly. I could tell that he would rather be anywhere else in the world. "Yep. I would like a legal contract signed by all of you saying that you won't hurt me." I replied. He chuckled a little finding my attitude amusing. "You're funny." I immediately glared at him in response.

I wasn't jocking.

"Listen, Kennedy, we can't give you the contract you want but we can assure you we won't hurt you. Actually you won't stay here for a long time. We just want to make sure that it'll be alright. Within ten days you'll be back at your home." He looked sincere but I wasn't stupid enough to trust him.

"It's not like we want you here. You're useless to us. If anything you're more of a problem. We just want you to fuck off. Personally I don't care wether you live or die. I just want to be sure you want ruin anything."

Have I mention that I hate that rude bastard? I could easily make a group chat with all the friends I don't have just to talk shit about him.

"Why do you need to make sure that it'll be alright? You can just leave me and care about yourself and only just like you do now. The only difference will be that I'll be away and safe." I had a point. A really good one. I knew that criminals thought only about themselves, their gangs and their boss so if anything went slightly wrong I would end up dead in no time.