16

Kennedy Simmons

It was already 11 pm. We had officially spent the whole day together and I had to admit it wasn't as unbearable as I expected. He was actually good to be around. We talked about many things but nothing too personal that would make everything awkward.

We spent most of the day on the same spot. At some point we left to get food because it was lunch time but then we came back. Usually I didn't like staying at one place where there weren't many things to do for so long but I absolutely adored that particular spot so I didn't mind it at all.

When it was time for us to leave he reminded me that I had agreed to drive back. Of course I hadn't forgotten but I really wished he had.

He hadn't.

When I first got in the driver's seat I almost had a heart attack. This car was too much for me. I couldn't even afford buying a normal car. Let alone a fucking Lamborghini Aventador.

To my surprise when I touched the wheel it didn't explode and driving it wasn't that difficult or eventful. It even felt normal. It was needless to say that I absolutely loved that car.

Harry had to be in the club and I decided to join him too so that's where we were now. Charlie and Lincoln wouldn't be there and Harry had reassured me that no buisness would take place there today so I would probably spent a fun, calm night with Harry.

We were currently standing by the bar finishing up our first drinks. Honestly I didn't want to get drunk tonight but I did want to have fun. "Wanna dance?" I asked Harry. "Sorry, flower. I don't dance." he replied. "Oh come on! It will be fun. Just for a while! Please, Harry!" He seemed to slightly give in so I kept trying to persuade him. "Come on, Harry! It will be so much fun! Please!" I could see he was going to give in.

"Ok."

YES!

When we both placed our empty glasses on the bar I grabbed his hand and pulled him on the dancefloor. When we were in the middle of the dancefloor surrounded by countless people gridding on eachother in the most sexual way possible I let go of him and started swaying on the beat of the loud music.

I was having the time of my life dancing while Harry was standing there motionless, looking at me with an amused look on his face. He didn't even bother to move a little and pretend to be dancing for just one second.

"What's a girl like you doing alone here, babe?" a tall man with many piercings and tattoos asked me. "Wanna go out and have some real fun?" Before I could respond he grabbed my hand making my heart skip a beat. Something like that had never happened to me and I was terrified. I had watched the news and I knew what could happen in a club.

"Let go of her, now." Harry growled loud enough so that the creepy man would listen to him clearly. The man looked at Harry and so did I and let me tell you one thing; he looked scarier than ever.

His eyes were dark and they were burning holes in that creep's head and and his jaw was clenched. He looked like he was about to attack and kill him. I knew that if they'd fight Harry would win because even though he was leaner, he was taller and he had more muscles.

"Are you her boyfriend, you little dick? I didn't see you dancing together." the man said. He had a mocking smirk on his face that I could tell infuriated Harry even more. "Yes. Actually I am. I'm also the owner of this club so I would advise you to leave this club now before the security guards kick you out, or even worse, before I kill you on the spot."

That man... Always straight forward.

The creep looked kinda scared but he didn't let go of me. Within one second Harry punched him on the face making him letting go of me and falling on the ground. Suddenly two security guards came. Harry gave them a look and a nod and then they dragged him away.