70

Kennedy Simmons

That bastard! He really was testing my patience!

Harry's car had been right next to mine for the whole race and he did it on purpose just to get in my nerves.

At first he was even whispering dirty things through the headphones in order for me to lose focus but I quickly turned it off before it was too catastrophic for me.

Today's race had been NASCAR style meaning I was in my element but Harry didn't make it easy for me and neither did the other drivers, especially the new one.

A new car had entered the race and it was remarkable to say at least.

It was a Lamborghini painted pink. It was a really bright shade of pink that was almost too distracting. There were pink flames spray-painted on the vehicle too. Even the headlights were pink!

That pink person was a really good driver as well.

At this point of the race Harry and I where in the first place and the pink Lamborghini was right behind us. The rest of the cars where either out of their way or way behind.

It was the final lap and if I wanted to do something in order to win I had to do it quickly. Unfortunately it wasn't that easy. My arms were hurting from holding the wheel so tightly - even though it was dangerous - and my legs that had been manoeuvring in the pedals were shaking from the exhaustion. But Harry somehow managed to keep up with me.

"Motherfucker!"

I kept cursing and screaming even though I was aware he couldn't hear me. I had turned off our only mean of communication because I was too annoyed by him. I was sure he was smirking right now and there was nothing I would want more than too punch that smirk off his face.

That man could fuck me up all he wanted but no one was allowed to mess with my records.

Yes, I was extremely competitive and I wasn't going to apologize for it. I lived for winning and that trait of mine kept me on top.

Only a few meters until we passed the finish line.

There was nothing I could do. I was way too exhausted. I had to accept my loss because, to me, a tie was a loss as well. It couldn't get worse, right?

Oh, it could!

Harry slammed the gas pedal the final second and passed the finish line just a split second before me!

Fucking hell!

I got of the car, threw the helmet on the driver's seat and walked to Harry who by now was surrounded by countless people congratulating him on his big win.

I had to push a chick that was throwing herself at my man in order to get to him.

"Fuck you." I growled angrily. That only made his smirk bigger. "Is my baby angry?" He pouted his lip mockingly and that only enraged me more.

He wrapped his arms around my waste and pulled closer until my body was firmly pressed against his. He dipped his head on my neck and left a line of kisses not caring about the hundreds of people that were staring at us.

I almost gave in and placed my hands around his neck but I contained myself. I positioned my hand on his chest and pushed him away while glaring at him. "I hate you." He pretended to be hurt by my words and as he placed his hand over his heart.

"It was about time for you to learn how losing feels like. I was just giving you a lesson." He winked at me. I gave him the middle finger before walking away.