Kennedy Simmons

"You know, it was way more fun when you tried to hide that you were obsessed with Kennedy." Charlie told Harry. "We didn't have to tolerate your grumpy ass all the fucking time. Now you're practically attached to her. Even her shadow is by her side less time than you!"

We were in the club and for the first time in a while no one was missing. Even Mick who had taken the day off had came just in order to have fun.

It was great being around all of them. Those people were my family and I can't describe how good I felt just by having them around. I couldn't be more grateful for them. All of them.

But what I liked the most was the fact that Harry was here too.

He didn't leave me side for even one second, unlike all the previous times that he constantly dissapeared, and Charlie didn't lose the opportunity to tease him about it.

Me and Harry had spent almost the whole week together. He even came to work with me a few more times. Of course he had work to do to so he wasn't there all the time but still.

One of those times he had to come with me because I had to remove the stitches and then he decided to keep me some company since I didn't really have much work but all the other times he just wanted to spend time withm me and I couldn't be more grateful for that.

I had spent many hours on the club too and not just during the hours that it was an actual club. Whenever I didn't have to be at the hospital I persuaded Harry to take me with him. At first he refused because he insisted that it was too dangerous but eventually he agreed and now I didn't even I have to ask and I just went with him.

To be honest, we both searched for excuses to spend time with eachother. Harry's most usual excuse was that he had to protect me while mine was that I was bored. Neither of us was complaining about it.

Right now me, Harry and Charlie were on the dancefloor, even though only me and Charlie were dancing. Kendra and Lincoln were on the table talking with Mick and Zayn was dirty dancing with a girl I had never seen before a few meters away from us.

"I'm not obsessed with her." Harry mumbled while glaring at Charlie who rolled his eyes. "Yeah, you definitely are not." Before Harry could respond Charlie started swaying his hips and spinning, ignoring our presence.

Harry hugged me from behind and rested his shin on my shoulder. The warmth of his body was a feeling that by now I was familiar with, especially since we had been sleeping on the same bed everyday for the past week, but I couldn't get enough of it.

I'm definitely obsessed with you." He said in my ear, loud enough for me to hear through the loud music. "He doesn't need to know that though."

I chuckled at his last words knowing that if Charlie knew all the details about my relationship, or whatever that was, with Harry he wouldn't stop teasing him and Harry was aware of it.

He left a quick kiss on my cheek and then he took my hand and turned my body so that my chest was pressed against him. He hugged my waist and I immediately wrapped my hands around his neck, pulling him even closer.

He had leaned in but when our lips were about to touch a loud voice interrupted us.

"I turned around for one minute! One fucking minute and you managed to get all lovey dovey."

You guessed right.

That was Charlie.

Harry huffed angrily and pulled away but his left hand was still in my waist, holding me close to his body. "Charlie, fuck off."