65

Harry Styles

How could anyone be as perfect as her? Every part of her was absolutely impeccable; her brain, her looks, her character... Everything! She was a treasure, a wander of nature.

But what I liked the most about her was not her sweet and soft side.

Don't give me wrong, I absolutely adored that too but what had me whipped was the darkest side in her. She was a little devil and by now we all knew it. She knew how to play dirty, fool anyone and, in general, be a badass and that was hot as fuck.

I still couldn't believe she wanted to be my girlfriend. I couldn't even believe that I even needed her so much to ask her to be my girlfriend.

This is a huge deal for me.

Years ago I had sworn not to fall for anyone. Loving or even just caring about someone makes you somehow dependent on them and I didn't want that so I tried to be as heartless as possible. Even when it comes to Archie, Lincoln, Zayn and Mick, I wouldn't hesitate sending a bullet through their spine if I needed to. I wouldn't love that but I would do that.

But when it comes to Kennedy... I'm fucked!

Not only I would never ever hurt her, at least physically or on purpose, but I wouldn't let anyone do that either. Actually if anyone even attempted to touch even a hair of hers I would make sure they would wish I would just kill them. And those who did attempt hurting her were about to be punished. It was just a matter of time.

That was the plan.

I needed her so fucking much that I would anything for her. I didn't just want her to be my girlfriend. I wanted her to be my whole fucking world! She was already all I wanted and needed.

God I was so whipped!

You may think that I'm pathetic but I don't care. I can admit it proudly. I want her, I need her. Go on. Make fun of me. I don't give a damn. All I care about is the fact that she's mine and I'm hers. It's us.

We hadn't told anyone yet. It's not like we were trying to hide it or anything. We just hadn't spoken with anyone. Yesterday, when we woke up at the house of the party we immediately left and decided to spend the whole day at home.

Today I had work though and since her shift started after 4 p.m. today I persuaded to come at the club with me. There wasn't anything much going on around here so she would be safe. It was just a boring day and all we did was handle orders etc.

I was currently supposed to be talking with one of my suppliers but my full attention was on my gorgeous girlfriend that was sitting on the couch on the other side of the main area of the club and she was watching everyone while sipping her coffee.

She may wasn't a part of this world but she fit perfectly.

She was wearing a black tight turtleneck shirt and black leather pants. Her eyes were hanging freely on her shoulders. She hadn't much makeup on either. It consisted only of a little black mascara and eyeliner and a barely noticeable lipgloss.

Her posture and expression showed how powerful she actually was. Even though most of the people here didn't know it, Kennedy had the power to control anyone here.

Her power didn't come from her physical strength. There was no doubt that she was strong enough to control even a race car that was pushed off its way but most of her actual power came from her brain. I had seen her fool and manipulate people countless times.

As I said earlier... She's a little devil and I love it.

After the man I was talking with finally fucked off I kept watching her. Now she was talking with one of the waitresses. She had one of those beautiful smiles on her face that kept fucking me up.