4

Kennedy Simmons

Charlie was ok. He didn't even notice I was stitching him up. They kept asking me questions but I didn't reply. I couldn't trust them and I wanted to keep some things to myself. It was logical considering that I was abducted by them.

Harry to be specific.

I walked to the room where the pool was. I didn't want to swim but I was tired of beeing in my room and I knew for a fact that the guys wouldn't be there.

When I entered it I sat on the edge of the pool and looked at the breathtaking view of Vegas. It was after midnight and the lights were on. The room was dark so I could see them clearly. I liked that; the quiet, the darkness and the lights from afar. It made me feel peaceful.

But my peacefulness didn't last.

A few moments later someone entered the room and closed the door behind him. It was Harry. He walked close to me but when he saw me he frowned a little. "Oh, sorry. I didn't know you were here. I... Ughm... I'll leave."

I wasn't planning to tell him to stay but he didn't seem ok. Actually, he seemed happy on the outside but his eyes looked... broken. It was like he was trying to cover it up. He was struggling to cover it up.

"No, it's ok. You can stay." I said. He forced a smile and sat on the floor next to me.

I examined him carefully trying to reach a conclusion about his current condition. "You're high." I stated. He nodded slowly and looked at his feet. "Don't tell me you're surprised."

Of course I wasn't surprised.

"I'm not."

I would push it and say once again that he's a criminal that has me here as a hostage but he looked way too broken so I decided to keep my thoughts to myself.

I genuinely didn't like to see people looking that sad so I wanted to help him. It was weird but that's who I was.

"Are you ok?" I asked. "Yeah. Why wouldn't I be? Actually I'm great. Haven't felt so good and relaxed in so long!"

That was enough for me.

It wasn't difficult to understand what was going on. The way he acted and what he said gave it in.

"Cannabis, huh?" I asked. He looked at me with his eyes wide open. "How did you figure that out?"

"Cannabis can make users feel pleasurably relaxed and sometimes euphoric. Users may also experience a more vivid sense of sight, smell, taste and hearing."

Well done, Kennedy! You just proved that you're a know-it-all nerd.

He chuckled a little and nodded. "You're good. You know a lot. I like that. I find that quite intriguing." I couldn't help but blush a little at his words. Not many people had complimented me before.

"So what's wrong with you?" I asked. "Nothing's wrong. Just the chick that I fucked half an hour ago wasn't as good as expected."

I didn't need to know that.

"Well, I know that this is not your problem but I'm not going to insist because I don't want to risk hearing more about your sex life." I mumbled. It was clear that I was disgusted. He chuckled a little and shook his head. "So you're one of those girls. Those innocent good girls. Let me guess. You won't have sex until you're married?" he mocked me. "No. I'm anything but innocent and no, I'm not a virgin." I protested.

I was sick of people assuming things about me.

He looked at me like he was trying to see if I was lying or not but after a while he smirked again. "Good. You're too hot to stay a virgin until a nerdy boy decides that he wants to marry you." I immediately glared at him. I couldn't tell if that was a compliment or not. On the one hand he called me hot but then he said that a only nerdy boy would marry me.