44

Kennedy Simmons

I tried to stand up but my thighs were too sore and I felt so exhausted that my body felt like it had been hit by a truck. "Wait here. I'll clean us up and then I'll help you sanitize." He said.

He walked in the bathroom of my office and when he came back he was holding some paper towels. When he cleaned us up, and after that while we were dressing we didn't exchange any words simply because neither of us had anything to say. It wasn't an unbearable silence at all. Actually I was too comfortable with it.

After I regained some strength I unlocked the door and opened the windows. The room literally smelled like sex and it would be awkward to say at least if anyone'd walk in.

I was thankful the fabric of the couch was faux leather and if was easy to clean. Harry helped me sanitize everything and then we both collapsed in the couch once again.

"I'll order coffee." I announced. "Do you want anything?" He shook his head negatively and then let it fall back as he exhaled. "No. I'm okay."

After I ordered he grabbed my phone completely ignoring my complaints, threw it on the other side on the couch and pulled me in his arms. I relaxed my head against his chest as he drew various patterns on my arm.

I felt so peaceful in his arms that I almost fell asleep. Of course the fact that I was already exhausted added to that but what helped me loosen up the most was the feeling of security he provided.

Even now, through this mess, Harry managed to be my comfort person for some unexplainable reason. I deliberately disregarded all the bad things he had ever done and allowed myself to get close to him.

Usually this position was reserved for Kendra but knowing that she couldn't do anything to help me out of it and she wouldn't be able to completely comprehend the feeling of beeing in the radars of a man like Clark, I felt the need to get closer to someone who knew what I exactly I was going through.

What I don't understand is why I subconsciously gave this position to Harry. There were other more approachable people who were more willing to take care of me such us Lincoln, Charlie, Mick, even Zayn. Yet I chose Harry.

The only explanation that came to mind was that I was living in the same home as Harry so I was literally closer to him but then again turning to someone didn't mean that I should have sex with them too and then fucking cuddle.

I don't know what I was doing. I was absolutely out of my mind.

But it felt good so I wouldn't overthink it anymore.

Suddenly a knock on the door broke the silence. I let out a groan of annoyance not wanting to move away from the warmth of Harry's body but I eventually walked in the door. When I opened it my eyes met with the familiar blue eyes of the blond teenager that kept appearing here.

"Dustin? What are you doing here? Is everything okay?" I was truly concerned. This was the fourth time I saw him here within less than two months. "Hi. Everything is okay. I just... Remember when you said I could talk to you? Well, I want to talk. If you have time of course." I stepped aside and motioned him to come in. 

When he walked inside the office his eyes immediately fell on Harry.  "If you have another patient I can wait. It's not that important." I really admired how kind and willing to collaborate he was. "No, no. This is not a patient. I never see my patients without wearing scrubs."

And considering I was only wearing a bra with Harry I don't think anyone would mistake him for a patient, if they knew of course.

Harry examined the boy up and down, his brows creasing as if he was trying to recall if he had ever met him before. "Ughm, Harry, can you...?" I didn't need to finish the sentence. He nodded and walked out of the room but not without giving Dustin a last look.