62

Kennedy Simmons

He was joking! I was one hundred percent sure this was a joke! Harry was just messing with me.

We supposedly had gone to test my new car but the car infront of me was definitely not mine.

The car infront of me was a McLaren 720S, also known as the car that I used to drive during most of my short career as a racer.

"That's not my car." I said in a serious tone. Harry wrapped his arms around my stomach from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Do you like it, doctor?" I shook my head in denial. "This isn't my car! It can't be!" Harry chucked and kissed my cheek. "It is. I bought it for you."

He did not!

"Harry this car costs a fortune! It's brand new!" He shrugged it off as if it was nothing. "It's just a car, Ken. Plus, I got it modified so that it's performance is impeccable."

So he spent even more money!

"You didn't!" I turned around so that I could face him properly. In his face there was satisfied smirk and I could tell he was proud of his choice of car. "I did. This is yours baby."

I immediately squeeled like a teenage girl and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You're the best!"

I let go of him and I was about to run to my new car but before I had the chance to he grabbed my hand and pulled me back in his arms. "Don't I get a kiss at least?" There was a playful pout in his face that made him look absolutely adorable.

I smiled shyly and nodded before pushing my lips against his softly. He didn't hesitate for even one split second to kiss me back.

This was not one of our slow, not sexual kisses, even though it started like that. It was filled with passion and lust and it was driven by a thousand good emotions.

It was one of the few times that I was the one pushing my tongue in his mouth and taking control. I expected him to protest since he loved control so much but instead he groaned softly, obviously enjoying this just as much as I did.

His hand slid on my ass, grabbing the covered flesh greedily. I moaned softly, already getting more needy for his touch.

I was so caught up with the kiss that I didn't even realise he was slowly leading my backwards until the back of my legs hit something. I broke the kiss in order to see what had happened only to realise that I was trapped between Harry and my car.

I was between my man and my car! This didn't sound real! The happiness I felt couldn't be described with words. I had Harry to thank for it and I felt the need to do it now so I pushed my lips even harder against his.

He was caught of guard but he immediately responded, returning the kiss just as passionately.

"Jump." He uttered against my lips. I did as he said and he immediately caught me and wrapped my legs around his torso, pressing my lower back against the car.

His hands drew abstract designs on my thighs while his lips stole the oxygen from my lungs. My hands were wrapped around his neck and I was playing with his hair knowing how much he liked it when I did that.

I grabbed a fistful of his hair and pulled them softly as an attempt to bring him even closer. He immediately moaned in response, not even trying to hide how much he enjoyed our interaction.

Suddenly he pulled away, interrupting our kiss. "God, baby! If we continue I won't be able to stop and I didn't bring you here to fuck you. We can do that later but now you have to test your new car."