63

Kennedy Simmons

The excitement was running in my veins and I had so much pent up energy because of it that I could barely control myself.

This wasn't going to be like the previous races. I was officially in a team and I was driving my own car. Also Harry was running too and so was someone from Clark's team so this was going to be extra fun.

Kendra, Charlie, Lincoln and Dustin had all come in order to watch me race but Kendra, Lincoln and Dustin would leave the moment the race was over, unlike Charlie who was going to stay and party with me, Harry, Zayn and Benji.

I was ready but the race wouldn't start for another thirty minutes so I decided to sit with the crew. Everyone had gathered there too except for Harry who had left in order to check the cars and get ready.

"Cupcake, you look so fucking hot!" Charlie exclaimed. "You can turn a gay man straight! Literally! I'm seriously questioning my sexuality right now." He gave me a wink and I immediately returned it with a smile.

"You're still a nerd but now you're a kinda cool-ish nerd." Dustin said while examining the microphone inside my helmet that he found incredibly interesting for some reason.

"Excuse me, Dustin. I'm really cool. You'll see when I'll beat every single person here." He gave me a look indicating that he didn't believe that I was capable of it but Zayn came to my defense. "It's true. Ken is fucking good. Even though I'm not sure whether she'll beat Harry."

"She's not going to beat me." Harry walked through the crowd and approached us. He was wearing a black uniform that was similar to mine and his long curls were in a bun. Even now I could see his gun tucked in the built-in pocket.

He walked closer to me and positioned his hands on my hips, pulling me even closer, making the space between our bodies inexistent.

I immediately cupped his cheek and pulled him closer for a quick kiss. I let our lips conncet for one second and then, to both his and my displeasure, I pulled away.

He tried to kiss me again but I stopped him. "There are kids here too." He glanced at Dustin who was still too occupied with my helmet to pay attention to us and rolled his eyes.

"Plus, you haven't won yet so contain yourself, honey. Even though I'm convinced you don't stand a chance against me." His lips curled up into a smirk, both of us knowing exactly what I was talking about.

He brushed his lips against my jawline before whispering something in my ear. "You look good, baby, but you'll look even better without clothes beneath me while I'm fucking that attitude out of you."

Fuck me!

Even if his words and the thoughts they triggered weren't that hot I would still be turned on just by the way he said that. His voice had gotten lower and deeper and sent chills all over my body.

Focus Kennedy!

"That's if you wind." I gave him a wink and pecked his lips quickly before taking a step backwards as an attempt to make more distance between us and make our interaction look more appropriate.

I was talking bullshit and we both knew it. I would definitely end up naked and he would definitely fuck the attitude out of me but there was no way I would lose.

"You two are so cute together!" Charlie exclaimed, even though I was sure he would change his mind if he knew what Harry had just told me. "Harry, as always I'm on cupcakes side, so I think she'll win and it will hurt knowing that you ate your girl's dust."