Harry Styles

I had surprised myself with the fact that Archie was still alive but I planned on driving him completely crazy before I'd give him a slow, agonizing death.

He had been locked in a dark torture room and the only thing he could see was blood. My people brought him just enough food to keep him alive but I personally made sure it was poisoned so that he would endure even more pain.

And the fun part hadn't even started yet.

I wanted to sort some things out first.

Was I psychotic? Yes.

Did I care? As long as it didn't affect Kennedy, no.

Everything had been suspiciously quiet. Clark, the mysterious killer. It was like they had turned their attention to someone else and I feared that this person was Kennedy. Alexa.

She had been acting weirdly lately. Not necessarily in a bad way but it still concerned me. I had noticed she was always caring a scalpel and a knife that she had secretly taken from me. I would propose to give her a weapon anyway but she took me by surprise when she did it herself.

Would she use it?

That's what I questioned myself when I found out she had taken it. I could never in a million years imagine Kennedy using a knife to harm severely someone.

But then I remembered the scar on the man that we were after - that I still hadn't found - and the picture of her slicing Archie's cheek with her heel came to my mind.

She had a little devil in her and it wasn't the first time I was thankful of it. She could keep herself safe if she needed to. I hope she wouldn't need to though.

And then there was Louis.

Louis Tomlinson.

He was accused of awful things. It may was proven that he was innocent but I still didn't trust him completely, unlike Kennedy.

Alexa.

Fuck it! I couldn't get used to it.

Alexa suited her so well. It was the perfect name for her and I loved using it. I loved saying it. It felt so real.

But then I remembered her parents.

Yes, I knew who the were. She looked so much like both her mother and her father together. There were elements in their character that were identical as well.

I couldn't tell her who they were though. Not yet. She wasn't ready and it would be dangerous for her. Her parents weren't just two normal people. They had both done appalling things, especially her father that was one of the most vile people I knew.

Today work was boring. It Alway was when Alexa wasn't around but she had a job as well and no matter how bad I wanted it I couldn't be around her every second of the day.

I got in my second, unofficial office, closed the door and collapsed on the chair. I had the most dull thing to do.

Watch camera footage.

We were still looking for Noah Graham. It was like he had dissapeared from the face of Earth so in order to find him we decided to search a little deeper in his life.

Indeed, his real name was Josh Williams and he had been in the same foster home as Alexa for years. He had a bother, Ted, who was one of the other people that had helped scarring my girlfriend and he was murdered by the killer that was in Harvard when Louis and Alexa went there. Josh was there too at the time even though he didn't go there. Ted wasn't enrolled either.