47

Kennedy Simmons

A soft knock was heard on the door. I knew for a fact that Zayn and Benji had left the house two hours ago so it could only be the person that I had been avoiding.

Harry fucking Styles.

My assumptions were confirmed when he entered the room, without my permission may I add. "What do you want?" I didn't even looked at him. I refused to do that for numerous reasons.

"You wanted to go out, right? Come on. Let's go." He deadpanned. I allowed myself to look at him but only in order to give him a hint with my anger-filled facial expression. "Well, I don't want to anymore."

He leaned against the wall and folded his arms in front of his chest, his eyes never leaving mine. "That's bullshit. I know you want to go." I huffed in annoyance because of how incapable he was to understand that all I wanted was to stay away from him. "Zayn and Benji already left. Maybe tomorrow."

"I can take you to the village." I had the urge to throw a pillow at him but I contained myself. "What don't you get, Harry? I don't want to be around you right now." Maybe raising my voice wasn't the smartest choice. Especially considering that he was already trying hard not to lash out because of his earlier conversation with André.

Speaking of his conversation with André...

What was wrong with him? Why did he get so angry at the only person who played attention to me and kept me some company even though I owed him nothing? I couldn't understand what André had done to trigger such a reaction from him.

Why couldn't he act like a normal person and speak about his feelings instead of throwing threats around at innocent people?

Harry closed his eyes and took a deep breath attempting to contain his anger. After he exhaled he opened his eyes again and looked at me silently for a few seconds before speaking again. "You have to understand that I'm trying to protect you. You don't know who's dangerous and who's not. You can't trust every person that looks amicable."

I stood up and took a step towards him. "So you're telling me that I should live in paranoia for the rest of my life?" I slowly walked towards him while I was yelling, letting out all the anger that I had bottled up inside of me because of him. "Well, I refuse to do that and I refuse to let you control my life more than you already do. You can't threaten to kill anyone who approaches me and don't you dare say that you're doing it because you try to protect me. You and I both now that André is not dangerous for me or anyone else."

He looked at the ground not knowing how to respond. He knew that I was right. The motive behind his earlier behaviour wasn't my safety. I wasn't sure what exactly had triggered him but it definitely wasn't it.

Silence filled the room before I decided to speak again. "I may be angry at you but I'm not going to miss on the opportunity to see France so you're taking me out. Wait for me downstairs. I want to change and then we can go." He nodded without complaining and walked out of the room.

I didn't give in. I just decided that it wasn't worth losing probably the only chance I'd ever get to see a country other than USA. I wasn't going to let go that easily though.

I was in the mood to torture him as a punishment but not in the way that I knew he would enjoy. I also wanted to have fun so what's a better way to do that than finding myself another man? A French man to be more exact.

I put on a casual but really short black dress that didn't leave much to the imagination and I paired it up with my black converse, since I knew there would be a lot of walking. I curled the bottom of my hair and then put them in messy ponytail.