40

Kennedy Simmons

"You did what?"

Maybe telling Kendra everything wasn't the best idea.

We were currently at the club and if the music wasn't busting from the speakers the whole club would look at us.

I had decided to tell her about my activities with Harry and my involvement in this whole Clark situation. She didn't comment about Clark, probably because she understood that I didn't really have a choice if I wanted to be safe, but when I told her about Harry and me she was about to have a heart attack.

She didn't necessarily disapprove, especially because she knew that it meant nothing to both of us, but she definitely did not see that coming. At least not yet.

"So you're telling me that I dressed you like a sex goddess to go to the party of the guy you fucked last night? If you have sex again tonight you will have me to thank. God... My best friend is having sex with a ring person." I laughed and shook my head. "You know, Lincoln may not be an official member of the ring but he's definitely affiliated with it so the difference is not big." She rolled her eyes and shrugged. "Yeah well... Your case is still worse."

At least I'm not dating him, Kendra.

Lincoln approached us and placed a kiss on Kendra's cheek. I loved the idea of these two being together. They were practically the same person and seeing them so happy and settled even though they only knew eachother for less than two months made me feel incredibly happy.

At least something good came out of this mess.

"You stay here with Lincoln. I'm going to get a drink." I announced. "Wait, Ken! No. You're underage." She said mockingly. I gave her the middle finger and walked to the bar.

As I was waiting for my order to be prepared I noticed that I had caught the attention of a big percentage of the male customers. Usually I would feel self conscious but my confidence was at its highest these days.

Plus, I did look good today.

I was wearing a simple red silk dress that didn't leave much to the imagination, fishnet tights and black high heels. My long blond hair were curled at the bottom. My makeup was relatively simple. I only wore foundation, mascara and red lipstick.

Kendra was responsible for my look today. If it was up to me I would wear simple black jeans, high heels and a simple black corset. I wasn't a huge fan of dresses. I felt like my legs looked weird.

But today was an exception. Today I felt great about myself.

Too bad confidence doesn't last for long.

Suddenly a man squeezed next to me. He was around 25 and definitely not my type. "Hello, pretty lady. Wanna have some fun?"

If you ignore it, it will go away.

Right?

Wrong.

The dude didn't get the hint. Instead he started pushing it trying to get a reaction from me. "Haven't seen you here before. "Then you should check your vision because I'm here all the time." A disgusting smirk appeared on his face. "Wanna dance? Or would you rather do something even better?"

I think I'm about to puke!

"How about you go fuck yourself and let me be?" That asshole was clueless! The more I tried to make him leave the closer he got. "I'd rather fuck you instead."

God...

Men are pigs.

"Listen, dude. I'm a doctor. That means I know how to open people so you fuck off or you and me are going to explore your inner world. Literally." He gulped and walked away looking terrified by my psychotic threats.