Fourteen

" Thank you, Aslan

" Thank you, Aslan. "

IT WAS A TWO DAY TRIP TO CAIR PARAVEL. All of the floors and rooms had been perfectly cleaned for the arrival of the five future royalty of Narnia. The traitors were put behind bars, and the witch was never heard of again. The giants went back to their lands in the north, and the kids hoped they weren't in trouble anymore.

At that moment, the people were getting ready for the Narnia coronation, and two days later, a ball would be thrown open to the entire continent and invited all of the near kingdoms, Belvernore, Telmar, Grensjorn, all of the folk talked about it non-stop.

Olivia was standing with the Pevensies, feeling butterflies on her stomach from being crowned a monarch (Officially, because during her first time being crowned the white witch was on the move a few months back. ) and being in charge of the kingdom together with the siblings. A fifth throne had been added to Cair Paravel, made for Olivia entirely to rule together with the sons of Adam and the daughters of Eve.

As she fiddled with her fingers, Aslan walked from behind and smiled, standing in between the girls and the boys. With a nod, the two fauns opened the giant white doors that led to the main room in the castle, revealing their faces to the Narnian crowd.

Olivia wore a beautiful dark green dress, with golden embroidery details to add a majestic tone to it. Instead of her usual two braids, Olivia's hair was loose, adding a more natural tone to her beauty. As the kids passed by, the centaurs lifted their swords in a manner of respect and official royalty as tradition.

Peter and Susan were perfectly normal, while the youngest felt like they could faint at any second. Lucy was more curious than nervous, but Olivia and Edmund were a pile of wreck. Each throne had a different symbol, one that represented each monarch.

The left one was the sheath of a sword behind a shield. The one next to it was a necklace in the shape of a lion with a spear in front. That throne was Olivia's. In the middle was one that was just a sword, nothing else attached to it. Next was one with Susan's horn engraved to it, and on the right, Lucy's cordial as a symbol.

They each walked to their divided throne, and they stood in front of it without seating. The order was: Edmund - Olivia - Peter - Susan - Lucy. Aslan was in between Susan and Peter, the two eldest while he spoke, the kids facing the crowd.

" To the glistening Eastern Sea, I give you Queen Lucy, the Valiant. " - Lucy smiled when seeing the two beavers with two pillows that held five crowns, Mr Tumnus following behind with a shy smile. He grabbed one of the crowns, and placed it delicately on the young one's head.

The crown was delicate and silver, decorated with leaves and flowers and few yellow details attached. Olivia felt her lips quiver into a smile, seeing Lucy looking so pretty with the crown on her head.

" To the glimmering sky above, I give you, Queen Olivia, the Warrior. " - Olivia smiled upon hearing the new title she was given. ' Warrior ' was something that matched her, and she felt glad to be recognized as worthy to be the Warrior Queen. She felt sparkles when she realised the sky was hers to watch and to protect, smiling as widely as one ever could see. Mr Tumnus placed on her head a beautiful Silver crown with roses and thorns with dark blue details.

" To the great Western Wood, King Edmund, The Just. " - Edmund smiled at Peter, feeling grateful for the crown on his head.

" To the radiant Southern Sun, Queen Susan, The Gentle. " - Susan looked stunning with that crown on top of her head, that was similar to Lucy, only hers had only flowers and a different shade of yellow as a detail.

" And to the clear Northern Sky, I give you King Peter, The Magnificent. " - Peter wore a golden shiny crown that looked as taken from a mediaeval timed movie, he looked like the true king he was meant to be.

Aslan moved himself to face the children, and they sat down on their thrones, taking in the comfortable cushion and the white beauty on their backs.

" Once a King or Queen of Narnia, always a King or Queen. May your wisdom grace us until the stars rain down from the heavens. " - And the crowd erupted in a chorus.

" Long live King Peter! Long live King Edmund! Long live Queen Susan! Long live Queen Olivia! Long live Queen Lucy! " - And they went crazy on Applause and cheering, as the kids laughed and smiled like little children on a candy high.

That evening, Aslan sneakily left the castle, and only to the knowledge of Olivia, who left a wrapping for him to open later on. Inside that wrapping was the lion necklace she had received from Father Christmas.

Aslan, before he left, had talked with the girl. He assured her, he wouldn't be appearing soon. And that they wouldn't need the lion for a while, because they would learn to fight their own battles.

After Mr Tumnus and Lucy had left the balcony, Olivia walked outside, and she saw the lion's paws engraved in the sand of the beach, but no sight of Aslan, which was weird, deemed the track of the footprints disappeared in the middle of the sand.

Olivia would never quite understand Aslan and his gifts. But despite that, she would always treasure the famed lion in her heart.

" Thank you, Aslan. "

And as she said that, a small breeze lightly touched her face and shoulder, making her hair flow in the wind. A signal from Aslan, that he was always there with her.