Fifteen

" Try and kill me! "

" IT'S TOO LATE! " - Lord Rhoop exclaimed.

" It's gone under the boat! It's gone under the boat! " - And the people rushed to the railing to try and take a look at the creature.

" Gale! " - Lucy called as she saw the monster rushing to the side, rising up and ready to attack the little girl. Lucy rushed, and grabbed the girl and placed her safely on her side.

The monster revealed its ugly face. - " A sea serpent? " - Olivia looked at Edmund by her side and grinned. She raised her eyebrow. - " As in the one you joked about so much? "

" You're seriously joking at a time like this? " - Edmund asked.

" Oh, dear Edmund, there is never a wrong time to make a joke. " - She said, and Edmund Pevensie's face fell.

" Agreed. " - Said Olivia.

" Wow, you two are finally agreeing on something. " - Smirked Peter.

" You're really joking at a time like this? " - Edmund asked in disbelief as Olivia facepalmed.

" Oh, dear brother, there is never a wrong time to make a joke. " - grinned Peter.

And another one of Edmund's fears revealed itself. Peter and Olivia were so alike. He feared to one day lose Olivia's love. He looked back, where a strand of the green fog showed a scene.

Olivia was walking down an aisle, wearing a pretty dress and a flower crown. Edmund smiled a bit, seeing Olivia like that, smiling and content. The marriage the two never got.

But, the focus shifted to the aisle. Where Edmund should have been, there was Peter, standing in the place of the groom. He smiled bright as he looked at Olivia, and his sisters were both very excited, standing in the place of the bridesmaids. Edmund was nowhere to be seen in that scenario.

Olivia got to the Aisle, where Aslan was the priest. He spoke a few words, and the lips of Peter and Olivia sealed. Edmund felt his heart shatter at the sight. The fog disappeared, and the shriek of the sea serpent caught his attention.

But Edmund couldn't help and look to his side, where Olivia was standing, holding her spear and gazing at the animal. He grabbed her hand and squeezed it, but not to assure her, to assure himself that there was nothing to worry.

Eustace came flying in, and attacked the creature's face. Reepicheep, was yetted back on the ship's deck, and Eustace clawed as much as he could of the sea serpent. The giant snake grabbed Eustace by the belly and threw him against a couple of rocks, making Olivia wince and Edmund flow with worry for his cousin.

Despite the nasty injury, Eustace recomposed himself and blew fire on the face of the serpent. The creature shrieked as it caught fire, and threw himself back in the water.