Seven

" Mum never had that talk with you? "

BY SUNDOWN, the Narnians were leaving the How, and Lucy was watching as each of them headed for their own gryphon. Glenstorm was saying his goodbyes to his partner, while Lucy and Peter watched as they each touched the other's forehead.

Lucy looked at Peter, and when they met each other's gaze, she started to walk away, evident her disappointment. She walked back to the How, while Peter took a deep breath in, and returned to his path.

The narnians didn't take too long before changing into their armour, and charging the castle. The plan started with Edmund, who took down the single guard watching, and then gave the green light for the rest to proceed, which meant turning the flashlight on and off.

Five gryphons started charging towards the castle, with Peter, Trumpkin, Susan, Caspian and Olivia. With the sight of the five gryphons, Glenstorm moved up his sword, and the army in the woods slowly started walking towards the castle.

Reepicheep and his crew of mice took the underground, and used the utmost discretion to enter the castle. The gryphons passed by Edmund, who still kept turning on and off his flashlight. Olivia looked at him, and playfully saluted, making him giggle, before the gryphon took a dive, and Edmund was out of her sight.

Peter and Caspian unsheathed their swords, and Caspian's gryphon flew low enough so Caspian managed to take the guard out. Edmund's flashlight caught the attention of a guard, and as soon as he aimed his crossbow at the boy, Olivia went ahead and threw her spear right at the guard's chest. It was a bridge in the middle of two towers, and the gryphons lowered Susan, Caspian, Peter, Olivia and Trumpkin there.

Discreetly, the party of five moved around the castle according to Caspian's instructions, and they found a room, and Caspian knocked on the windows, with no response. " Professor? " - he whispered.

Olivia grabbed the dagger from her boot, and cut the window, and had a space so they could enter. The room inside was a mess, and Caspian was starting to get desperate, looking for his professor. The prince found a pair of glasses on a table, and he looked up at the three in front of him and said:

" I have to find him. "

" You do not have time. " - Argued Olivia.

" You need to get the gate open. " - Peter added.

" You wouldn't be here without him. " - Caspian defended. - " And neither would I. "

" Not the time to get sentimental, Caspian. " - Warned Olivia. Peter, Susan and Olivia looked at each other, before Susan shrugged:

" We can deal with Miraz. "

" And I can still get to the gate in time. " - Completed the prince.

Caspian looked at the three of them, before running off, Trumpkin on his tail. The Telmarine and the dwarf eventually parted their ways, Caspian headed for the dungeons, while Trumpkin went to meet Reepicheep and his crew.