Five

" Your worst nightmare

" Your worst nightmare. "

" ALL RIGHT! EVERYONE BACK TO WORK! " - Called Drinian, and the crew went back to do what they were doing before.

Edmund had wrapped his arm around Olivia's waist, and they were both smiling like idiots as they reached Lucy and awaited by her right side.

" Edmund. " - Lucy questioned her brother. Olivia was brushing the towel against her forehead due to sweat. - " Do you think if we keep sailing to the end of the world, we'll just... tip off the edge? "

At that moment, Eustace appeared as Edmund responded. - " Don't worry Lu, we are far away from there. "

" I see you're still talking nonsense the two of you. " - Eustace said, heading for his cousins and Olivia. He looked at the brunette in which Edmund had his arm wrapped around. He looked her up and down suspiciously, and asked: " Who might you be? "

Olivia finished taking a sip out of her water. She turned to Eustace and answered with a straight face: " Your worst nightmare. "

Edmund bit his lip in an attempt to not laugh, and Lucy chuckled lowly. Eustace looked at the girl as if she were crazy.

" Are you feeling better? " - Asked the Pevensie girl.

" Yes, no thanks to you. " - Scoffed Eustace. - " It's lucky I have an iron constitution. "

" As effervescent as ever I see, " - Pointed out Reepicheep as he came into sight, standing on the railing of the boat and tugging into one of the side ropes that supported the vessel. - " Find your sea legs? "

" Never lost them. " - Answered Eustace sharply. - " Simply dealing with the shock of things. "

Edmund looked at Eustace weirdly, and the blonde boy turned his head away and said: " Mother says I have an acute disposition due to my intelligence. "

Edmund, who was taking a sip of his water, in the moment was startled by his cousin's words and spit the water back in the cup. Olivia and Lucy snorted.

" I don't think he has 'a cute' anything. " - Reepicheep spoke.

Eustace got mad at the mice's wording. - " Well, I'll have you know, as soon as we find civilization, I'm contacting the British Consul. Have you all arrested for kidnapping. " - said the boy, stomping away.

But, Eustace didn't see Caspian coming his way, and the boy hit the king ( who was considerably taller than him ), and the Telmarine smirked.

" Kidnapping, is it? " - He asked, slowly walking forward, making Eustace step backwards. - " That's funny, I thought we saved your life. "

" You held me against my will! " - He beamed.

Olivia whispered in Edmund's ear that Eustace had a very feminine voice, and the boy had to press the palm of his hand against his lips to stop him from laughing.