One

" I insist, Call me Olivia

" I insist, Call me Olivia. "

OLIVIA WAS GLAD TO BE BACK AT THE MANSION. She loved her grandfather very much, and it was nice to be in his company again. But, it was no fun, for Peter spent the entirety of his days in the library studying, and the professor would stay with him.

The girl, in order to keep herself occupied, had a few things she would do to distract herself. Her personal favourite was playing pranks with the old housekeeper, the Mcready. But she also liked to spend her time reading, and writing letters to Edmund.

The girl and the boy kept in constant contact, and every five days a new letter would arrive. The most recent letter she had received, Edmund would talk about Cambridge and how it was awful. He would talk about his cousin and his annoying behaviour, and how it is simply horrible to share a room with him. But Edmund would also say he missed Olivia very much, and he would talk about simple things he would do in his routine, like buy groceries with Lucy and play a prank on Eustace.

Olivia had also received a letter from Lucy, who would say things along the lines of 'I miss you!' Or talk about something she would see that reminded her of Olivia. Lucy also mentioned that Edmund was miserable without the girl. But the Olmore would usually laugh reading Lucy's letters as she talked about something funny that would happen in their daily lives.

But, getting back to the present, it was a sunny morning in August. Olivia Olmore had just woken up and went down the stairs of the mansion to prepare some tea. There, she met with Peter and her grandfather, who were chatting about something that Olivia couldn't quite catch.

" Good morning. " - She said while walking inside the kitchen. Professor Kirke and Peter both turned their attention to the girl.

" Morning. " - Smiled Peter. Digory Kirke went ahead and gave his granddaughter a hug.

Olivia hugged back her grandfather, and then went ahead to the counter and instead of making tea, she made herself a cup of coffee, due to her feeling very sleepy.

" What are you boys up to today? " - Asked Olivia as she leaned against the counter.

Peter licked his lips and signed. The poor boy was tired due to all his studying, but Peter was insistent and was pressuring himself to keep studying.

" Throwing my head on the books. " - Replied Peter, looking up from his journal.

Olivia signed, and nodded. Peter left the room, and it was just the Kirke's.

After a moment of silence, Olivia chipped: " Grandfather? "

" Yes? " - Replied the elderly, smiling at the girl.

" Do you still believe in Narnia? " - She asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

" Why, yes! How could you ask that? " - Her grandfather replied, his hand moving to his chest.