Prologue

Prologue

A glass that's broken can never be fixed like the original.

But then... it won't be broken by itself.

Because there was an effort exerted on it.

-

Yvonne Creigh is a woman longing for love. She only have broken parents, little company and herself. She worked so hard for her parents to notice her and at least, be proud of her, but still...they didn't. 

Until he came. He changed her. He gave him all of his. He loved her.

-

She was broken. And he fixed her. But destiny's ruthless because she has to choose.

And she chose to break him, without noticing it.

Love is powerful. He turned her to her best, but she turned him...to his worst.

Now, who would fix him?

Who would fix the Good boy who's Gone Bad?

Genre: Teen fiction, Romance, Comedy, Work.

Warning: You can encounter some grammatical errors and typographical errors. If you're a perfectionist, feel free to find another book.

Hey guys! I'm currently editing this book. The name Hazel will be changed to Yloisa or Ysa
And the main leading man's surname will be changed to Montesalve. If you encounter different names then I hope you can bare with it for now. I'm doing my best to edit since I'm making a series of Montesalve Brothers and this is gonna be the first book.

Any forms of copying or plagiarizing is extremely prohibited unless approves by the author.

Names, places, situations, etc is all from the author's imagination. Anything that's the same from others is purely coincidental.

~~AgentBlue143