Twenty Nine: Same Roof

Yvonne's POV

Summer's at school and I'm heading towards his mansion. Well, I'm still not done doing my plan.

I rang his bell and he opened up earlier than before. Napakunot ang noo niya nang makita ako at agad naman akong pumasok. Aba, maaga akong gumising para pumunta dito noh.

Ipinasok ko ang mga dala ko at lalo namang napakunot ang noo niya. "What the hell are these?" He asked and I faced him.

"Well, a good lover takes care of her partner. Kaya I'm here, with my things and Summer's, and we'll be living here from now on." I said. Nakita kong naguguluhan padin siya pero I nevermind him. Sinubukan kong i-akyat ang maleta pero mabigat. I looked at him... "Aren't you gonna help me?" I asked. Hindi padin siya kumikilos hanggang ngayon. Ugh.

"Earth to Kean please? Ano na? Tutunganga ka nalang jan?" I asked. He suddenly held my wrists and brought me to the dining area. Pinaupo niya ako doon at pumwesto naman siya sa harap ko.

"Ano nananaman ba ito Yvonne? You know, you gave me sleepness nights and now you're here, telling me that 'a good lover takes care of her partner'? What the f*cking hell?" He said and I rolled my eyes on him.

"Alam mo, alam kong gusto mong kasama si Summer, but come to think of it, hindi lang ikaw ang gustong kasama ni Summer. As a parent, and as a mother, I want the best for Summer. And I know that us, living in the same roof will make her happy." I explained.

"Look. Summer knew me as his... tito. So what would you think she'll think when we... live in the same roof... together?" He said emphasizing each phrase.

"That's why I will explain everything to her later! Akala mo ba hindi ko naisip yun? That'll be easy since you're the only man she's close to." I said. I saw an expression through his face that instantly went back to normal, or am I only imagining things? Well, I'm fantasizing too much I think.

"Then that'll make her confused." He said. Naiinis na ako sakaniya ah. I held his shoulders, napatingin naman siya sa mga kamay ko at tumingin ulit sa akin.

"Hey Kean, magkalinawagan nga tayo. Are you trying to hide the fact that you're her father or you don't want to let her know or you're being embarrassed of her being your daughter?" I asked him at agad naman niyang sinabi na ."Of course not! I would be glad if she knows!" He defended himself.

"Eh ano pang inaarte mo jan? Help me take the baggages to our room." I said at tumayo na. He suddenly took my hands and I looked at him.

"...O-our room?" He asked. Natatawa naman akong pumamewang sakaniya.

"Yeah, Summer and I's room. Why? Wanna share a room with me?" I asked at umiling naman agad siya. I chuckled as he took our things upstaires immediately. Pikon naman non.

~~

After I arranged our stuffs, nagbihis na ako na pang opisina at nagluto. It's already 12:30 and I decided to cook nilagang manok. Kanina ko pa hinatid si Summer sa school bago pumunta dito. And kanina ko pa din pinag-iisipan kung paano ko ipapaliwanag sakaniya na hindi siya magagalit. He thinks that it's easy well it's not. Akala niya ba siya lang kinakabahan? Aba, lalo naman ako.

Nagkanda-paso paso ako dahil pre-occupied talaga ang utak ko. Hinayaan ko nalang at ibinabad sa tubig. I saw a first aid kit sa third cabinet sa C.R and used the tools there. Matapos ay naghanda na ako para sa dining table.

And I saw him arranging his tie, at the door.

"Hey, kain muna tayo." I said. He looked at me and ignored me. Naasar naman ako kaya nang tumalikod siya ay pumunta ako sakaniya at hinila ang neck-tie niya. "Oops. I think I have to arrange it again." I said at nakita ko namang nairita siya.

Hinila ko ang necktie niya papuntang dining table. Hindi niya mapigilang umangal pero wala akong pake. "Look, I've cooked lunch kaya dito tayo kakain." I said and he looked at me angrily.

"And why would I eat lunch with you?" He asked me. I just smiled at him. "You know would is not the right term. You should eat with me because I cooked. No buts, no refusing. Just eat. Hindi mo ikamamatay ang pagkain kasabay ako." I said looking at his eyes and then he gave up and sat far away from me. Makulit ako kaya nilapit ko ang pinggan ko sakaniya at umupo sa tabi niya. He groaned pero paki ko naman kung ayaw niya. Malas siya, makulit ako.

We ate in silence, I tried to open some topics but he'll end it with "Yeah sure," "Really" and "Okay" at nakakairita lang. Bwisit siya. Dapat sakaniya pinapalamon sa buwaya.

Nang matapos akong maghugas ay sumunod agad ako sakaniya. I again held his polo at naiirita siyang humarap sa akin. "What again?" He asked with irritation in his voice pero binlewala ko yon. Dapat masanay na ako.

"Your tie is a mess." I said. Aayusin ko na sana nang hilahin niya iyon palayo sa akin. Pero sorry nalang siya makulit ako.

So I pulled his tie near me causing his face to be inches away from me. Instead of feeling awkward, I smiled to him. "Kung makulit ka, mas makulit ako. I would love to punish you if you don't listen to me my man." I said trying to be sexy as I can. I saw his adams apple go up and down and his sweating. Hah, I'm intimidating huh?

I arranged his tie and stepped back after. Iniwan ko siya don na nakatulala at pumunta sa kotse niya. Luckily it's open, so I went to the front seat.

"And what are you doing... in my car?" He said emphasizing the word my.

"Well I am riding my partner's car." I said emphasizing the word my and partner.

"Yvonne, stop th-"

"You shut up or I'll try to kiss you. You choose." I bravely said and that shut him up. He sat at the driver's seat and I smiled in victory. Hah, takot ka pala eh. 

He started driving until we reach the company.

~~

Everything went smoothly, I decided to give the company to him, temporarily because I know that he can handle it properly than I do, and so that papa can rest too. Hindi padin pala nagigising si papa. I wonder what happened nung dinalaw nila Kean and Summer sila mama. Did mama act angry towards him or not? Better ask him later.

I looked at the clock and saw it's near three pm so I finished this last paperwork and grabbed my things. Walang pasabing pumunta ako sa office ni Kean, well the employees allowed me in since I am the co-owner.

And I saw a very horrible scene. It's Kean while kissing a girl. The same girl he's kissing 11 years before.

At bilang tangang babae, tumayo lang ako don sa may pinto, hinintay na matapos sila. Kean's back faces me that's why he can't see me, and that's why I recognized the girl. I will never forget that face.

When they stopped, I let them notice my presence and looking at Kean's face, I think he's shocked. 

"I came here thinking that maybe you should come with me to go to Summer's school but then I didn't think you're having a business meeting with someone important." I said. Ibinuka ni Kean ang bibig niya pero walang salitang lumabas.

"So I guess I'll just go to Summer alone. I'll tell her your busy. Bye." I said and left the room. I walked... slowly, hoping that maybe, he'll come after me and explain what happened. And maybe I would understand that, that girl kissed him and I'll accept and believe him, but then, I felt no presence at all.

He didn't follow me at all.

~~AgentBlue143