Twenty Eight: Plan

Yvonne's POV

Five days had passed and I can't help myself from looking at my daughter from afar. Minsan kapag papasok siya ng school and minsan after class. Sometimes when I'm really lonely, I would stalk them and end up crying on my own at my bed. I know Summer's starting to wonder why I've been missing pero palagi kong sinasabi na dahil sa work. And now, hindi ako mapakali dahil it's weekend and I promised Summer that I'll take her to the zoo. And I have to keep that promise. I want to and I will.

I dialed Kean's number, I saved it, incase of emergencies. It kept on ringing at laking pasalamat ko ng may sumagot. "Hello?" I asked.

"Why?" He said.

"I need my daughter." I said right away. Ayokong magpaligoy-ligoy pa.

"Why?"

"Because I promised her that I'll take her to the zoo today." I said in reply.

"Why?"

"Because I've been missing for five days? Pwede ba? Wag mo nga akong paglaruan Kean. Stop asking why and bring me my daughter." I said and suddenly I heard my daughter's voice in the background.

"My mom and I are going to the zoo~~" She kept on chanting and it made me smile.

"Hear that? Please. Let me have the weekend with her. You had her for five days." Panunumbat ko at nagulat ako ng ibaba niya ang telepono. Naiinis na di-nial ko ulit ang number niya pero 'cannot be reached' lang ang naririnig ko. Peste! Naiinis na talaga ako sakaniya!

I got myself ready. I took a bath and chose something comfortable to wear. I wore denim jeans, a simple top and put a checkered polo around my waist in case if I suddenly feel cold. I tied my hair to a bun and put light make-up and the necklace my daughter gave me. It was her birthday gift to me when she was nine. It's a necklace with a heart pendant, engraved our names. Natawa pa ako dahil nanghingi pa daw siya sa tita Ysa niya ng pera pangbili. Half her money savings, half from Ysa.

I stopped reminiscing when I heard a horn outside my house. Agad akong lumabas and I saw my daughter running towards me. Napangiti akong niyakap siya at binuhat.

"Ang bigat mo ah. Tumaba ka ata." Pangjo-joke ko sakaniya at niyakap naman niya ako. "Mas mataba ka padin sakin mommy." She said and we laughed. Inibaba ko na siya.

Nakita ko si Kean na nakatayo sa tabi ng sports car niya. I don't know what kind of car it is since hindi ako mahilig sa kotse, but it looks pretty expensive. He looked so... fresh, wearing a black pants and a white v-neck shirt, his hair's messy. His whole existence's shouting at me like 'aren't I so sexy?'. 

He went towards us which made me think 'why' and stopped in front of me. She held Summer's hands and I can't help thinking 'freaking why?!'.

"Tito Kean said he's available so in-invite ko siya! He'll be coming with us!" Summer said which shocked me. Well, this is maybe the right moment to start moving with my plan.

"T-talaga? Then let's go?" I said, trying to be natural. I have to start seducing him.

Well yes, seducing him is a part of my plan.

I started with holding his hand while heading towards the car while summer's skipping her feet ahead from us. He seemed shocked kaya inalis niya ang kamay ko pero hinawakan ko ulit ang kamay niya. He looked at me and I smiled at him. Then we entered the car. I sat beside Summer at the back and he's at the driver's seat.

"How's the weekdays with tito Kean?" I asked her. She began telling me stories while giggling and doing some gestures that made me smile.

~~