Thirty Four: Give me Time

I'll end this sooner 'cause I'm going to finish WYB too. 40 chapters I guess, well, ENJOY!

Yvonne's POV

He's kissing me, he's actually kissing me!

We're both gasping for air when he stopped. "You always make me want to lose every argument. Damn it." He whispered that made me feel flushed. I can barely feel his breath to my face, and it smells like mint.

I looked at him and he did the same. "Kean, naguguluhan na ko sayo." I honestly said.

"Lalo naman ako. While I'm here trying to push you away, you're there making your way to my heart again. You're there, digging deeper and deeper and I'm here trying not to fall to your trap again. But then, with your simple kiss, I failed... I failed once again." He said that made me smile. Di ko namalayan na tumulo na pala ang luha ko. Peste ka Kean. You always make me feel loved in unexpected moments. And those unexpected moments are the best.

"Kean, I'm really sorry. Believe me. Tanggap ko na tanga ako magdesisyon, but this time, I'm sure. I'm sure that going back to you is the right thing. That being in your arms is where I belong." I said as he wipe my tears.

"Then give me time. Give me time to heal. And maybe after that time, we can be okay again." He said and I had no choice but to nod. I hugged him again and he surprisingly carried me to the car.

~~

"Mama! Tyron's here and I don't know why!" Summer suddenly said as I went out the kitchen.

It's been three days since we talked about us and he's kind of busy with the company. Pero gaya ng dati, magkatabi padin kaming natutulog. Well, not really. We would always end up fighting about simple things then I'll sleep on the sofa but he'll keep on carrying me to his bed and then there, we'll sleep together feeling okay the next morning.

"Then welcome him. He's your friend after all." I said while teasing her and she just rolled her eyes on me. Tsk, naughty Summer.

"Hi Ty! You're not very welcome here so just go home!" I heard Summer said which made me frown. That Summer! Pumunta ako sa sala which caused me to see Ty and Yxa.

"Oh tita Yxa, sorry. I thought Ty's alone. Come in po." She said politely and opened the door for them.

"Hi Ty! Hi Yxa, what brings you here?" I asked them and am trying to be polite as possible.

"Just trying to visit. Tyron suggested to come over and I thought that it'll be okay." She said and she looked and sounded so nice while saying that. So nice that it made me guilty for thinking rude about her.

"No, it's fine. Wait lang ah, patapos na yung niluluto ko." I said at ngumiti naman siya saakin saka nakipaglaro sa dalawa. I looked at the kitchen and saw the mess I've made. Hell, sardinas na nga lang ang lulutuin, fail pa.

I decided to cook spaghetti. Wala eh, yun lang ang nandito na kaya ko. It took less than one hour to finish and I served the table bago sila tawagin. Wala pa kasi si Kean at um-absent naman ako dahil walang pasok so Summer today, wala siyang kasama dito sa bahay.

It's dinner time and Kean would probably be here in less than a hour. Sabay dapat kaming tatlo but since nandito sila, we should eat with them.

"By the way, how's school you two?" She asked first after the long silence and then the two started arguing about things, we can't understand. Natapos ang hapunan nang nag-aaway padin ang dalawa. Ngayon, nag-aaway naman sila sa remote ng TV. Jusko, hindi ko alam kung paano sila magkakatuluyan eh.