Six: Four weeks

Yvonne's POV

"Yvs! You still have a meeting with Mr Falcon at 4 pm and a meetin with Miss Yza at 6 in the evening. You have a press conference at 7 in ***** hotel and Mr Gino will be visiting you at 9 to ch-"

"Ok."

"Napaka cold mo naman friend!"

"I am busy Yliosa I'll talk to you later."

"Oks. Alis na ako. Kakausapin ko pa si Gino."

"Mmm.. ingat."

Narinig ko ang pagsara nang pinto at napasubsob naman ako sa lamesa. Pagod na pagod na ako. Pagod na pagod na ang utak ko, ang katawan ko lalo na ang puso ko

I sat straight and let out a heavy sigh. Kailangan kong tapusin ang schedule ko today para makapag bakasyon na ako.

**
"Hey Yvs, sabay ka ba sa akin?" Tanong sa akin ni Yloisa She's Yloisa Fontes by the way. My one and only friend. Well it's a bit strange when I first saw her.

I was crying my heart out when I heard someone sing. It was a wonderful voice.

Kahit na masakit na ang mata ko kakaiyak ay nagawa ko pading tumayo at hanapin ang boses na iyon. And there, I saw her. Holding a guitar and laughing alone.

Naisip ko na 'Baliw ba siya or anything?' But when her eyes landed on mine. I knew that this girl was also hurt.

I went to her and sat next to her. I placed her head on my shoulders and tapped her head gently. I always have this feeling na kailangan kong damayan ang mga babaeng hindi kayang umiyak.

Imagine how much they're feeling to stop themselves from crying.

"He left me." Paninimula niya.

"He left me here, dumbfounded. He left me without a reason. Napakabilis nang lahat." She added and I suddenly felt guilty.

I also left him. Without a reason.

"He f*cking left me and it hurts like hell." Sabi niya at hinagod ko lang ang likod niya.

She's still not crying.

"Alam mo yung kaisa i-sang taong inaasahan mo, iiwan ka nalang bigla. Yung kaisa-isang lalaking pinagkatiwala mo, iiwan ka nalang. Because of what? Kasi pagod na siya. F*ck it." Sabi niya pa.

"Maybe he left for a reason he can't tell you." I said and I heard her cuss.

"He chose to hurt the sh*t out of me than telling me that d*mn reason? Anong tingin niya sa akin? 12 year old teenage girl? I can manage to understand him!" She shouted.

"Yes you can manage to understand, but can you manage to let go?" I asked.

And there, it was silent.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"I'm Yloisa Fontes. A girl who left by his man. A man whom I loved the most. And that man is my brother."

I heard her snap in front of my face and I got back to my senses.

"Hoy ano na? Tutulala nalang tayo dito at magbibilang nang lamok at gamo-gamo? Gising!" She jokingly said at napangiti naman ako.