Twenty two: Regret

Yvonne's POV

"What is the meaning of these?!" I asked them habang nakatingin sa mga papel na ibinigay nila sa akin. It's about the stocks and the stockholders of the company and I want to curse because of the result.

"Ibang iba ito sa ibinigay niyong copy sa akin last last day! I even asked you twice kung yun ba ang latest and you said yes and now what? What the hell is this?!" I asked at padabog na inilagay sa lamesa ang mga papel. They all looked down as I sighed. Damn! Damn them all!

"The company's almost in bankruptcy after Mr. Limhogo turned down our offer and after your dad's disappearance. We tried to look for other ways and this is the best way to save the company." Sabi ng isa sa stockholder.

"We have a 30 Million dollar loan and another 900 thousand loan at the bank after we tried to pursue Mr Limhogo's yes. Pero mali tayo. He betrayed us." Sabi pa ng isa and I massaged my forhead. Sumasakit ang ulo ko dahil bukod sa wala akong masyadong tulog these days, wala din akong kain kanina at pagod na pagod pa ako sa galing ako sa init ng araw tapos biglang lamig ng aircon!

"And you made the decision, yourselves. Without asking me and my opinion." Sabi ko. Sinusubukan kong kumalma. They all became silent.

Pagkatapos ng urgent meeting kahapon, hindi na ako masyadong nakapag-concentrate sa mga bagay bagay. He occupied all the spaces in my head and damn him for doing that effortlessly.

"30 Million dollar loan? Saan niyo naman ginastos iyon?" Tanong ko at napatingin sila sa isa't isa sabay tungo. Malakas kong hinampas ang lamesa at lahat sila'y nagulat.

"S-someone robbed the company months ago. Isa sa pinagkakatiwalaan na employee natin. But he betrayed us." Sabi ng isa din sa stockholder and I tried to hold my temper pero hindi ko na kaya.

"May nakawan na nangyare sa kompanya, and hell with that because no one told me about that fucking incident! I've been asking for updates, reports and everything about the past problems and crisis of the company para malaman ko kung paano ko iha-handle ang kompanyang ito but damn you all because you all hid the crisis from me!" I shouted. Naramdaman kong medyo nahilo hilo ako pero ininda ko iyon.

"How dare you all hid all of this from me. My dad worked so hard. Fucking so hard for this company all his life! Tapos hinayaan niyong makuha ng ganun-ganun lang?! Did you even know how my family struggled dahil lang sa kompanyang ito?! Damn you all!" I bursted out. Fuck it. Anong nangyare at naging ganito ang napaka-successful na kumpanya ni papa

"Mr. Kean Montesalve bought his brothers' stocks in our company and combined it to his that sums up to 55% of the stocks in the company. In three weeks, he found new stock holders that saved he company. It is said in company's law number 56 that anyone who owns 50% of the company's stocks is automatically the company's new Chairman, which is the highest position in the company." Someone said which is obviously, his lawyer.

Ngisi lang ang natanggap ko sakaniya. Now what? Ako din ang napahiya sa harap ng mga lintik na traydor na iyon? Bullshit!

Nagdadabog akong lumabas at ibinagsak ko ang pinto, bahala sila kung masira o hindi. I want them to notice how mad I am for everything that they've done. Sobrang stressed ako sa kompanya these days to the point na 3/4 ng oras ko napupunta dito.