Seventeen: Maybe

Sorry for the long wait. Tambakan kasi ng assigns, projs., and play dahil sa APEC. Enjoy!

His POV

"Get the hell out of here Grace." I said calmly, trying to control myself from hurting her. "But what I sa-"
"Just get the hell out of here! Go out!" I yelled at her and she became silent then went out.

I know that she's one of the daughters of my stockholders but the hell, I won't offer myself to her just because she can help me with my business. That's too personal. I admit that she's a great dealer and a businesswoman but her emotional feelings are just so strong that she can't control it.

And yes, she has feelings for me. Well, hindi ko kasalanan na biniyayaan ako ng napakagwapong mukha at ng machong katawan. Sino pa bang hindi magkakagusto sa akin diba?

After 30 minutes, I went out of my office and saw my secretary holding a 1 liter bottle of milk. What the hell? Nainom pa siya ng gatas?

"Sir, Your visitor went out earlier. Ni hindi ko manlang natanong ang pangalan niya." He said.

"Visitor?" Tanong ko at napaisip muna siya at binitawan ang gatas.

"Well, maganda siya and medyo morena. She's a bit tall but chubby." He described and I tried my best to remember a friend like her but nah, bilang lang naman sa kamay ang mga kaibigan ko. And I don't have a friend like her.

"Nah. Baka fan ko lang." I said and chuckled.

Nakarinih ko ng tawanan at napatingin ako sakanila ng nagtataka. "What the hell are you guys doing here?" Tanong ko sakanila. They're my brothers.

"Woah bro! There's a cute chick who ran out of your company, crying. You know her?" Tanong ni syc.

"Yeah. she's adorable and it's strange that she's still pretty when she cries." Nakangiting sabi ni Hyde at sinamaan ko man siya ng tingin.

"Isn't she the same girl who came to you weeks ago?" Tanong naman ni Luke.

Tintigan lang ako ni charles at may pinulot sa sahig at napakunot ang noo. "Ow, mukhang naiwan niya ito." He said and handled me a hard paper.

Napatitig ako doon at napatanga. Fuck, this is a picture of a fetus. Don't tell me...

"You're fucked up bro. Ayusin mo yan." Ani ni Charles sa akin.

"Well, maganda siya and medyo morena. She's a bit tall but chubby."

"Isn't she the same girl who came to you weeks ago?"

Sh*t sh*t sh*t! "Bakit siya umalis? Mga anong oras siya dumating?" I asked my secretary at napatingin siya sa computer niya. "She came here for about, 45 minutes ago? Yes, nung nandito pa si Miss Fontalion. She even made a coffee before coming in and then bigla nalang siyang umalis na na-"

"F-uck no." I didn't let him finish and tried to find her.

I immediately went to my car and drove to her house. Bahala na kung maiwan ko muna ang trabaho ko, I wanted to see her and explain eve-

Why the hell are you doing this? Ano mo ba siya at kina-kailangan mo pang mag-explain sakaniya?

I parked my car at the side and breathe. Napahilamos nalang ako sa palad ko at napaub-ob sa manubela. Why? Why would you run after her who dumped you before? Why?