Chapter 3

The walk was... decent at least, well, to the Highwayman. The thief, on the other hand, was loving every single second of it, just embracing the French man's hands inside his. It was warm. It was nice.

While walking, Caspian was able to steal glances at Lucien, just simply smiling at his face, looking at how relaxed he looked. The thief did his job well. And as a bonus, he could see a semi-happy Lucien. He would look away before the French man would look at him, and have a big smile, which Lucien would always question, but never ask, because Caspian always had a smile. Then the highwayman would just look down again.

"Annnnnnd! We're here!" Lucien looked up, faced forward, and saw a huge house, Cross' mansion, well, at least to the Highwayman. Lucien's living condition was basically the equivalent of a basement, so a normal house would seem quite... rich.

The thief swiftly went up to the door and knocked on it 3 times. The two thieves just stared at the door, waiting, and a few seconds later, the door opened quickly. There stood Cross, who said "Oh you actually did bring the motherfucker. Well, welcome anyways! We were going to start a round of Uno anyways-"

"Who the fuck is outside?!" A Japanese-accented voice was heard in the background, quickly followed by another firm, calm voice;

"Calm down Koji. Be patient, I doubt it'll take long."

"BUT I'M BOREDD. COME ON I WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN-"

"Please, you'll have some once Cross comes."

"Fine..."

"You guys act like a mother and a toddler." Another voice, a little tired, was heard.

"Y-you don't know anything! But it's true, sorry Koji."

"OH COME ON! GOING AGAINST YOUR OWN BOYFRI-"

"SHUT UP! PEOPLE ARE OUT THERE REMEMBER?!"

"YOU'RE YELLING AS WELL THOUGH!"

"BUT-"

"OH MY GOD CAN EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP?!" Cross' loud voice was heard, sweeping the room. The deep voice of a demon was also kind of heard. The room went silent. Cross sighed and turned towards the two new guests "Sorry, Koji just wants to flex his 'gambling' skills in a goddamn card game." He exhaled sharply when facing back to the ninja, wanderer and angel's little 'circle', and the thief and the highwayman were able to actually step foot into the house.

"Where's-"

"Busy with platform fixing."

"Oh, so it was just Kor."

"Did you actually forge-"

"Yes, now let's just get on with the games, shall we?"

Lucien stared at the group of 'friends' he had to spend time with...

For. A . WHOLE. DAY.

This was going to be long...

And his outer response, a sigh. Caspian chuckled saying "I'm sorry but not really about this. I'm pretty sure you know who Zariel, Koji, Jiro, and Cross are so... let's play some uno!" The shorter man stared at everybody with an emotionally dead look and just exhaled sharply saying "Fine."

"How did you convince him, first off." The shadow collector looked at the thief, who only winked and said "Just have a little care and love for this little guy, and use some magic and that's the trick~"

Caspian sat down and patted the floor next to him, in which Lucien only sighed and said "Are you actually-" "Yes. Now remember what I said." The highwayman only stared with his blank eyes, and sat down next to the thief, incredibly embarrassed but showed it off as annoyance. It was convincing, because Lucien was very easy to irritate.