TWELVE

"What's up with that creepy grin, Z? You're frankly weirding me out

"What's up with that creepy grin, Z? You're frankly weirding me out."

After his one-day trip to Los Angeles, regarding a project that he recently got, Brandon returned home just before lunch. It was my weekend off. I helped mom with the morning chores, something that I couldn't do during working days, and did a little grocery shopping until it was time for lunch.

For now, mom was in the kitchen while Brandon and I sat in the dining room, patiently waiting for the surprise dish mom had been cooking since morning.

The moment Brandon entered through the door and looked in my direction, he knew something was up with me. Well, let's for a second here. Brandon too knew something was up with me. Mom had been looking at me suspiciously all day long with equal parts of relief and accusation in her eyes.

Fine. I'd admit. After the intense sex with Maddox Richmond last night, I might have been awfully chirpy and grinning a heck lot more than what should be normal for someone like me.

Well, what could I say? Even if I tried, I couldn't help it.

Last night was too good to be true. Maddox was everything I could imagine. His body was the embodiment of perfection and the way he cherished me and my body the entire night—Gosh—I could still feel his hands all over me, his mouth leaving breathless kisses down my neck and everywhere he could reach. I could still feel him inside me, filling me to the brim and then some more. So much more. That man was so magnificently and flawlessly endowed, I couldn't push the intense desire to invite him all over again and let him do whatever he wished to do with me one more time.

I was no one to speak on Maddox's behalf, but I never expected our casual dinner to turn out the way it did. I had no intention of inviting him in while mom stayed the night a few blocks away, babysitting for a friend she met during her morning walks.

The fact that the entire house was at our disposal, we obviously weren't limited to my bedroom only. After he made me cum for the third time, he carried me to the kitchen and propped me on this same dining table while brewing a cup of coffee for each of us. We chatted for a while, both of us naked as day, neither of us mindful or even slightly worried about literally anything. Once the coffee was done, slowly and sweetly, he claimed my lips back with his, parted my knees and filled me one more time for the night. Well, almost morning, but who the hell cared at that moment?

That was the only reason I couldn't help grinning while sitting in the dining room. Every time I closed my eyes or even fucking blinked, the memory of him pounding into me, hard and fast, would snapshot in front of my eyes and I would grow hot all over.

"Look, you're doing it again!" Brandon's annoying voice brought me back to the present.

After I gathered my bearings, I fixed him with a glare. "Doing what?" I probably shouldn't have, but I snapped anyway.

"Making that face."

"What face?"

"As if you're having the best orgasm of your life."