Your Home

Having our plan a little bit altered is not a problem. If there's anything that both our masters has, it would be their meticulous personality. Which also kind of influenced us in general.

The only difference is... that Sousuke-san is more stealthy than Urahara. The latter guy is actually someone who proclaims himself as someone who will never not have a backup plan. But you see... there's no light that can hide in the shadow. While the shadow can always hide behind the light.

I don't want to use my power like this, but... if by destroying this hidden blessing can free me to stay by my lover side, then for you, I would.

" We will have to replace the soul which we extracted from Yhwach's body with our own. I'll do the replacement, while you do the extraction. "
I stated, knowing Houtsuki would agree because our power's personality.

" You'll have to give the exact amount of your soul with the one I'm taking out. Or else, you'll get absorbed by him completely. Though he's in a state like this, Yhwach's is still the direct link of our father after all. "
Houtsuki nodded at me.

" True. What a disgrace. Don't worry, we have the same mind wavelength, I can tell the exact amount which you extract later. "

" Alright, be careful. Let's begin... "

Just as our role divided clearly with offense and defense, we both take our weapon from our chest as we spelled out those name which cuts... and protect.

" Petal 5, Nerium. "

" Musarāgalva, Awaking Mind. "

Nerium is the second and last sword that I have beside Dracula's Sword flower. The prey that they hunt also different even thought both of them meant for absolute attack against someone. The difference... fufu, it's as intriguing as Musarāgalva itself.

A sheathed sword come into the surface of my chest then I pulled it all out in one go. The feeling of this sword eating my power bit by bit is truly nostalgic in a way. That's right, this sword that looks like a bundle of lavender on their hilt is actually a sword that meant to... attack me.

In the other hand, my brother already made a dome of barrier around him with his lance. Musarāgalva is the only power in him that deal attacks to others. Its power basically never really meant to protect, but instead to repair. Just like what he's doing right now, Houtsuki take the soul or reishi of our father's in Yhwach's body precisely and make it into his own. It's not only useful to repair the damage I've taken, but also strengthen the barrier he put on us.

The thing is...Musarāgalva has one crucial condition. Every time Houtsuki use it, he'll be in a deep sleep to gain an even more strong focus. That's why, I'm the only one who'll be aware of everything that happened after Musarāgalva being used.

...

[PLEASE PLAY THE VIDEO FOR THE OST]

Yes, and that's what I precisely wanted.

I'm sorry, Houtsuki... but truly, you deserve a second life than me.

I don't mind giving my whole soul to be absorbed into Yhwach's body as long as father's remnant would listen to my wish. It's not a hard thing to do at all, not grandiose or even a smart move. I just... want to be with him, my home, Sousuke-San.

" Ugh! "
I know this sword is mean to cut myself, but I really don't expect it to be even this merciless to its master. The burning pain in my heart every time the sword thrusting itself an inch deeper.

My blood pouring from my heart gradually filling the gap within Yhwach's soul... it's utterly disgusting to think I'm becoming one with this imbecile. But if it's just this pain and humiliation, then I don't mind. If it's for you, then I would, Sousuke-San.

Minute by minute passed by with the crystal that containing Yhwach's body begin to look deep red from my blood. It supposedly not look like that if we follow the plan with each of us giving some of our soul to replace the father's soul in Yhwach's body. But...haha, Houtsuki doesn't need to sacrifice himself anymore... it's enough... if it's... just me....

Just... me...

It's alright....

...

...

" SISTER! "

...hah... why... am... I still here?

" Sister! Wake up! Why did you give all of your soul instead?! Half of it supposed to be my turn! "

" Houtsuki...? Is everything... alright?....how is....father...? "

" We've gathered all of father's remnants from Yhwach's body. I immediately woke up the moment I felt your existence disappearing! Why did you do that?! "

Houtsuki... is scolding me? Haha... really... he's so different now...

I didn't even realize that I'm in his arms now. He's holding me so closely I can see his glistening eyes right in front of me. My brother is truly the most beautiful creature I've ever seen.

" The power that I give... isn't exactly my soul, it's the body which containing it. You... must've known... that our body... isn't the same as... those Shinigami... which is one with their soul... "

" ... I know. That's the reason why you made me a medium from Urahara-sama ribbon to act as a container for my soul. But.... yours are different sister. Your body... "

" Haha... you're right. My physical body... this body of mine... was a remnant from my human soul. I... I need to die... with this body... so I can return... to where I should be... "

"... You said we're going back to home! Together! "

Houtsuki... why do you look at me like that...? Don't give me that look as if... you want to cry...

" Don't cry, my brother. I wasn't lying when I said we're going back home. It's true... my home is wherever Sousuke-San is. And you... you know the way to your home... right? "

The rosy lips he has bitten with grimace by his crying self, it looks painful... No... don't hurt yourself brother... I know you can't stand the slightest bit of pain...

" You're... trying to kill your human remains completely so you can go back to fused with Sousuke-san body? But... that way... you'll never be free... "

" That's not it my dear brother... "

With every energy I have left, I try to caress the golden tears my brother shed, but to no avail. My hands... only able to reach his lips...

" Houtsuki... being free doesn't always mean not to go, but to stay... That is... my choice. To stay with Sousuke-san... "
I smiled... but why is he crying...? Aren't you my other half... haha... you should smile...

" Smile, Houtsuki... your sister... is finally... being free.......... "

Ahh....

I'm glad... the last moment I see... is those brilliant hair of his... such beauty... I apologize I seem to unable hear your gentle voice anymore Houtsuki... but don't worry, I can feel your heartache just as the same...

Father...

My Soul King...

Please forgive me... I cannot go back to you... But I hope... you'll accept Houtsuki to go back with you...

I wish... my wish... is only....

For each of us... to go back to our dearest place...

.

.

.

Sousuke-san... I'm... home. . .