Those Which Bound

I thought the same material will pierce my skin, turn out it's a needle made of pure white pearl which pricked my thumb.

" Why... Did the sand turn into a needle made of pearl instead? If it's a needle still made from the sand then I'd understand, but this...? "

" Iohita-Muktika can also be interpreted as a pearl. My seven power of holy defense are representation of seven treasures after all. "

" Seven treasures? "

" Yes, they are crystal, lapis lazuli, gold, platinum, agate, pearl, and carnelian. Each of them represent my holy power. "

" Ahh... I see. I wonder how many power I've got. "

Houtsuki didn't answer any further than that. I mean, well, it's not like I'm really asking about my power—I couldn't careless about that too anyway.

After I pierced my thumb with the needle, the needle immediately lost its form and turn back into sands. I dropped the blood onto the ribbon as what I told by Houtsuki.

" The last requirement should be my wish for your body right? "
I confirmed once again.

" Yes. "

Though he said that, I still don't understand how to do it. Is it like how I usually pray for when I want to use his power? Well... It was also due to the situation which triggered me in a precarious situation.

" I... I don't have many words to convey to you, Houtsuki. I can't really put my feeling into words, I've never had any real siblings before as well. It's funny how I think my family seems really far away from me even though I was the one who's caged in that lonely mansion. If... If you have your own body, I'll be glad if you can see this world with your own eyes and feel the touch of every life's. And who knows, if you'll be able to meet Urahara-San on the way. "

It's strange how a slight of warmth inside my chest started to grow into heat and become a trigger to put tears before my iris.

Truly strange... I rarely cried.

I haven't truly say my prayer yet, but there's already something happening with the ribbon beside me. It's glowing really bright, almost to bright to be seen this close.

" E-eh?! "

A strong wind swirls around me, make a mess of my untied hair. I couldn't really see what's going on due to my long hair cover most of my vision. But vaguely I hear some noises around me... And slightly I saw some shadows begin to came out from their hiding.

Could it be the people who has been taking an eye out of me all this time? They must've thought I did something dangerous and thus they come out of their hiding place to subdue me again.

" Hasu Tsukiko, quickly stop all your actions before we resort into violence forcing you to stop! "
That's... Urahara-san's voice?!

Agh, this is going to be a little bit confusing! I haven't thought what should I tell to Urahara-San or Kyoraku-San about Houtsuki!

Why does Houtsuki take so long to—

Just then, as the wind start to calmed down, the bright light emitted from the ribbon started to ... Take a form? Of a human... Around my height in addition.

I thought my eyes playing a trick on me, but it looks as if the light seemed to be trapped inside his body itself. At this point, his body is literally glowing.

" Hou...Tsuki? "
I muttered as my widened eyes meet his violet eyes. It's sparkling brightly that it almost as if resembled to that precious stone... Ah... Yes, the amethyst.

I thought he was glowing only because he was appearing in my dream, however even his medium-length cerulean hair seems shining even more brightly under this sunlight.

He is... Mesmerizing.

" Hasu... Tsukiko. Thank you, for giving me a body. "

" That is— "
Just then, suddenly someone cut our reunion.

" State your name and your purpose, but before all of that, both of you are under arrest. "
A man who will never be separated from his silly green-stripped hat. A man who's always look laid back but can be serious when the situation warrants it.

" Urahara-San, wait! That's—"
I'm on the verge as to explain the situation, getting myself up from the floor but immediately stopped by Houtsuki's gentle hand pushing me down.

" It's alright. "
He assured.

Pointed by Urahara-san's cane which turned into his sword. The situation in front of me is just the awful mirror of that night where my hair suddenly turned into silver and Urahara-San pointing his sword at me. It was a turning-point night for me.

How about this afternoon? Will it be... A turning-point for Houtsuki as well? Or... Urahra-San instead?

A blade is ready beside Houtsuki's nape with him just a few steps away from Urahara-San who's standing behind Houtsuki.

Gentle like a wind, firm like diamond, and shining bright like a star, Houtsuki turning his body towards Urahara-San.

Just like a dramatic scene in melancholic movie. Everything turned into slow motion as the scenes progressed into showing every little bit of changes in both of the parties expression.

From behind Houtsuki's back, I cannot tell what kind of face does this shining face wear, but from here, I can tell accurately... That sparkling thing coming out from Urahara-san's right eye is no other than a tear.

He looks surprised. No more than that, and yet he shed a tear. Something which I never thought he will do.

While I averted my eyes to Houtsuki, I see a glimmer of the same tear running down from his pale cheek. Something that I can guess what kind of feeling Houtsuki must've feel right now.

" Who... Are you? "
And again, just like that night with the full moon, Urahara-San throw the same question to Houtsuki.

That very same question which torn up my rationality and trust. The same question which... Stung Houtsuki's chest.

" ... My entity is... The half soul of Hougyoku, my very own name to call me is Houtsuki as given by Hasu Tsukiko... And my creator is... Milord Urahara Kisuke. "

His love has grown from a long time ago, only their meeting, that is still premature.