The Name is Houtsuki

Before me, stand the most beautiful boy I've ever seen. With love and pain I hold his hands firmly. The tip of his his fingers feels as cold as ice, but his smile has warmed up the coldness.

" I didn't expect you would be able to smile this warmly. But I've always believed in you, Houtsuki. "
Though my consciousness as a Hougyoku stone, is the same soul as my brother has just awakened, I love him just as I love myself.

We both have the same soul as a different person. It's complicated, but actually the intricacies makes it looks like a beautiful diamond instead.

" Dear sister... " He pushes his words with a smile before continuing, " Since you brought my physical body into reality, I've been only feeling happiness even until now. Our days together... My days when connected to Aizen-sama through you... Even when the days I've spent with Urahara-sama... I love them all, those memories... "

" ... Houtsuki... "
Tears began forming in my eyes the moment I realized my vision become shattered just like broken glasses.

We both couldn't help ourselves but to slumped down to the ground as our arms intertwined as if supporting each other.

" Dear sister, even though we both born from different master, in the end Aizen-sama merged us together. That's why we both originally has different entities despite serving the same master at the end of the day. I will not and never dare to harbor any hatred to Aizen-sama for whatever he had done to Urahara-sama. I do hold dear Aizen-sama as our master who we recognized, he's the only one that didn't abandon us... "

When I try to gather my reiatsu to both of my hand in order to pass Houtsuki's defense, all of his feeling began to overflow to me, making my tears falling nonstop out of my consent.

I can feel it... I can see it... Our memories together when we served Aizen-sama... Houtsuki's memories when he spent the days with Urahara...

How cruel...
How cruel it truly is... when I realized how easy it is to break through Urahara's confinement spell.

" Urahara-sama drew this chant all over my body so to seal my power. But I didn't resist, because that's what he wished. "

"... This seal... is not something that can suppressed our power... Why do you... "
I gritted my teeth, almost done to reach the final stage.

" ... It's simply because I'm not having the power to resist his confinement. "

He smiles, through a white lie.

Urahara is... indeed a cunning man...

As my heart had steeled over the doubts I have, our power finally began to merge together. Lights of blue and red presenting our reiatsu, gradually they become the deep-violet of a dusk. It's beautiful, but indicating the fall of night.

Meeting eye to eye with Houtsuki, he seems to already understood what we should do right now. I know he can read my heart and mind, I know... he has accepted our final decisions

Gradually, his physical appearance begin fading away as his reiatsu transferred to my body. The feeling I get from him is like a spring water poured into my whole body.

" This power of mine is yours, and your power, is also mine. After you reaching out to my defense, I'll be completely ceased out from this physical body, but worry not my dear sister, I'll always be within your soul. Your will is my will, therefore, when you wish for my power, I'll answer your call. And when I wish for your power, you will answer my call. "
He gave his last message before disappearing completely from the naked eye.

"... Don't worry, I'll call you soon. "

" I will be waiting, dear sister. "

At last, the power that we both had lost from each other, now are back to ourselves. It's a bit confusing now since I also hold Houtsuki's heart who loves Urahara with all of his body and mind. But I'm sure Houtsuki does fell the same.

Right, my body has completed as the Hougyoku. Now... let's end this facade, shall we?
.

.

.

True, I can just leave the human world and transport to Soul Society with my first petal, Angel Trumpet door. Then why should I bother myself with this situation?

A tall woman with long dark purple hair which she tied to a pony tail, when she moved I can see every strings of her hair flowing in slow motion. Beautiful, I thought. What a shame, this seems to be not the right time to admire such hard-looking woman, especially when she points her blade at my neck.

" What a polite kid, coming from the front door and leave through the front door as well. "
She's probably teasing me for just leaving Urahara and Tessai chained like that in front of his own door shop.

It seems hilarious, isn't it? But I feel like the joke makes me want to tear his face instead.

" And I take it you're not a polite... being, are you? Pointing out your blade against a child like me? "

" Ohh~ looks like you've got tongue. "

" Presumptuous. "

My serious nature's probably a miss with personality like her—she's almost remind me completely with the man who's standing far from me while tending to the big guy. I didn't even injured him that badly, don't tell me that Tessai guy can't even treat himself with his kidō?

" Hah... I don't have the heart to talk with with the likes of you, for now. "

" Kid, why gotta be hast—"

Before I even get to listen to complete her sentence, I used my teleportation just to change my location a few meters away from the front door to the front yard. Really, since I've gotten back my power... I feel like I've been abusing them too much. But oh well, it's not like I'm at a shortage of power as well, especially when this guy in front of me is the cause of this heavy feeling in my chest.

" ... You don't even try to stop me from taking him away. "
I said in a looking-down-at-him matter.

" .... No way, I did try. But as expected from the Hougyoku power, my seal— "

" Seal? Hah, don't even joke about it. You once sealed Sousuke's-san power, I know how capable you are. It's not like you don't have the power either to stop me from taking Houtsuki away, you deliberately made the seal on him loose so I can break it easily but you ordered Houtsuki not to use his power so he will submit to your seal. "

After pausing for a moment, he suddenly break out a laugh. This guy.... how much further can he lie?
"... Haha, did he tell you? Ya... as expected from his dear sister, I really can't hide anything! "
He throws his face away from mine and proceeds to give a protective barrier around Tessai's body.

"... Poor dear brother Houtsuki... why must you shed a tear to the man who doesn't even wish for your existence? "

That's right, Houtsuki didn't tell me anything about his deal with Urahara, but when we're merged together, there's nothing that can be hide from each other. That's why I know... this tears flowing from my only left eye is none other than Houtsuki's overflowing feeling when he looks at Urahara.

Does Urahara know about this too? When he look at my crying face with such horrific expression as if wanting to tell the longing he had been suppressed, did he know that he was looking straight into Houtsuki's diamond-like eyes?

" ... I hate you, Urahara. The tears isn't from me, as if I'd shed a tear for the likes of you. This one is from Houtsuki. I'm not kind enough, but Houtsuki is not that cruel as well to just left without saying goodbye. "

"....... That's.... Houtsuki? "

" ... I'll let you both talk, since I he has been wanting to say something to you. I'll only let the two of you to talk, so I prefer somewhere more private. "

" What do—"

" Houtsuki. "

When I called out to his name, I'm back to my slumber as in changing position with him. That's right, we're two souls in one body, and yet we're conscious at each other's being.

Houtsuki knew the reason behind my call, yes.... because he needs to use his power... to separate us and Urahara... from the others...

Say.... your..... goodbye.... to him.... for now.... Houtsuki...

.

.

.