At The Last Laugh

A week have passed since my second operation. For some reason, this second experiment made me very tired and sometimes I got a headache which was quite severe. But I tried not to say it to anyone, even to Houtsuki. Now Houtsuki has been with Urahara-san for about half a month. Even though I rarely get a story from him--because now we no longer live in one place--but every time I meet him, his face continues to shine even brighter than the last time I saw him . He doesn't tell much about his daily life with urahara-san, but he once said that lately he has spent the whole day with Urahara-san in his lab room.

There are at least 10 possible scenario with what Urahara-san has been doing in the lab, but I don't know... I hope it's only due to my headache that I've been overthinking things, but I get an uneasiness from Houtsuki's last story.

I hope... It's really because of the headache.

_______________________________________

" Sou...suke-san? Are you there? "

I didn't realise it myself as well, but looks like I've fallen asleep yet still conscious enough to be able to talk with Sousuke-san.

" Yes, I am here, Hasu. "

" Oh, I'm glad... It's funny how I keep worrying about you even though we're going to finally meet the day after tomorrow. "

Perhaps, this is what it feels like to get into drugs. I feel like above the clouds but at the same time, the thinning oxygen makes my head want to explode at about anytime.

" In my opinion it's a good thing, because we never know what will happen in the future. So it would be better if we always get ready in any situation, yes? I also feel the same way as you, thinking about what I first wanted to do when I met you, then second, third, and so on. But at the same time I also have to think about if this doesn't work, which alternative should I take? And continues until my plan is perfect. "

Woah... No wonder his betrayal on Soul Society called as the biggest betrayal of all times. He must've thought about every plan as much as he blinked. I'm 100% percent sure he will make a perfect lover when we're in a date. Ah, no, I mustn't say that, or else he will try to break free from the prison.

That will only bring calamity for the both if us.

" Fufu, no wonder people in here called you as the biggest traitor, I bet you really betrayed them with the most perfect plan! "

" Oh? They even give me that title? I'm so honoured. But you seems to be enjoying this, even knowing about my betrayal? "

" Well, I know about that already--directly from you even, right? But when I read the history book in the Soul Society library, I couldn't helped myself but to enjoy it to the point of laughing at things that... should not be laughed at. I feel bad about it a little now... "

I did snicker at the end of my words, even though I still feel guilty for it.

" You even laughed? Haha, you are truly amusing, Hasu. Which part did you laugh at? "

" Hmm... I think it was when the big reveal of your betrayal together with former captain Gin Ichimaru and former captain Kagame Tosen. It was really satisfying to finally able to look at someone's darkest face. If only I were at that moment, maybe I would laugh out loud. Laughing at the thrilling sensation of seeing someone's true evil nature and our foolishness of believing it. "

Houtsuki didn't know and I will never try to explain it as well, but... there are things that is not kindly fun... For some people, the twister it gets, the more exciting it's going to be.