Another Kind of Atonement

( Hasu's POV )

Dear brother Houtsuki... your happiness is my happiness also. I hate the sadness in your eyes and I cursed Urahara Keisuke for that. But I also can't deny the color of spring which he painted in that colorless diamond-like eyes of yours. In the end, even though he's the source of your sadness, he's also the one who bring happiness and joy to your heart.

That selfishness yet selflessness, is just like how love is. Foolish isn't it? Yet we couldn't help it but to get enthralled by them.

"... Thank you, Hasu-san. "
The man still on his knees even after I brought him back to living human dimension. He thought he could humor me with his humble act, but in the end it was just to hide his tears wasn't it?

" Keisuke! "
The woman from before... Ah yes, Yoruichi Shihoin, isn't it? The memories from Houtsuki is, again, helping me out on remembering those names.

I've been in the living world for too long and yet Kyoraku still haven't catch me yet. Ah, how boring. Should I just end the game already? Well, no matter to me. In the end, there's no winner or loser in here. This is just a game... of tag.

" I'm done here. I hope I'm not the one who will be seeing you first... in the next life. "
I wished as a snicker run across my mouth. Giving him my back, it looks like not Yoruichi even have the need to be wary of me anymore. Huh, does the man finally give in?

" Petal 1, Angel's Trumpet, door. "
As my command, the petals of Angel's Trumpet flower began to emerge from my feet. A petal of the size of my whole body, yes, because it's purpose is to transport me back to the Soul Society.

Ah, I'm coming my love, Sousuke-San.

.

.

.

When I opened my eyes, the clear blue sky is up there with the sun welcoming me as I bathed under its warm light. There's no clanking sounds of construction that supposedly can be heard clearly, especially in here, the 1st Division Barrack. But, do I wonder, where all the commotion has fade away to?

And just when I was dwelling on it, two of Captain's lieutenants swiftly out their blade, both guarding the back and front of my neck. How careful, I must say.

" Don't even try to move, even the slightest wrong finger movement... "

" Could make you slide your own throat. "

Oh ho? How terrifying indeed. The woman who guard my front neck, she's stunningly dangerous. Just like how my poisonous flowers are. While the other guy, he seems to be more stoic with his cold expression. And yet, such gentle and warm Voice. Just who is it are they trying to threaten with that half-assed feeling?

" Yaa... Shunsui Kyoraku, you even brought more friends to play? "
They never mentioned that I cannot use my voice, right? Then why are they so on guard when I only want to chat a little? Especially with this dear playmate.

" Haha, what can I say? The merrier, the better. "
He said, still with that arrogant smile of his. But he's right... the merrier... the better.

" Hirako Shinji, Kensei Muguruma, Hitsugaya Toshiro, Oh... you even bring Hinamori Momoi? Though it's not everyone, I'm still ecstatic to see how many kind people want to join this little game of ours. "
I play along as how you want it, Shunsui Kyoraku.for now... that is.