Hunting

3 more days will be the scheduled second operation. When I'll go for a whole day, I wish I could leave Houtsuki with Urahara-san. However, I know it will come with great risk—both in my situation and the captains.

The Seireitei hasn't fully recovered yet after 2 months from the battles with Yhwach. When seen from the highest building in the first division, there are still some spots that is completely destroyed. Their manpower is also only slightly increased by the captains power to help the country recovery.

I don't even need to do the math, I can tell right away it will take years to fully recovered. It's already a good thing that they can build back each of their divisions building.

" Three days more and I'll have my second surgery, after that, the next month I can finally meet Sousuke-San. "
I commented on myself as I try to eat the prepared porridge as my breakfast.

" That is a good news, congratulation Hasu. "
Sitting across me, he bowed lightly.

" Sheesh, no need to lower your head. Just a congratulation is enough. However, I cannot leave you alone, can I? "
I raised an eyebrow with a smirk.

" I won't do anything and even if someone will do something to me, I can pro—"

" I know I know, but what I meat was, I don't want you to just sit idly and doing nothing. I want you to have fun. "
Clapping my hands in front of the bowl while saying my thanks for the food, I drag myself away from the dirty bowl to the edge of the room.

" Fun? "
Without even looking at the boy, I can already tell what kind of expression he wears.

" Choose your own way of having fun, Houtsuki. That's within the freedom you choose. "

" ...unfortunately I do not have any knowledge of what is having fun. But I will try my best on finding it... "

Hearing that makes me feel guilty now. But I couldn't just help myself from smiling with a hopeless sigh. He awfully reminds me a lot of my past self.

The me when I just met Sousuke-San, I almost don't know anything that is related to my own choice.

" I'll help you out with finding it. How about I show you one of my way of having fun? Maybe you'll get the gist of it. But don't expect too much, okay? Everyone have their own sense of having fun, that's what Sousuke-San tell me. "

" Alright, I'll be sure to learn it. "

One of my way of having fun... hmm... ah yes, violin.

It has been so long since I played them. I always adore music and literature, I even thought of wanting to get serious on them and work in a field where related to them. But I guess I have to let go of that dream now...

To only play them freely just like what I want like this, is already more than enough.

" Iohita Muktika. "
I said the prayer, but...

" Huh? Nothing happened? "

The sand didn't turn into anything concrete anymore just like before. Did I say the wrong spell?

" You are unable to use my power anymore since I separate my body from you. I'm the one one who can use my own holy defense power. Whilst you are the only one who can use your own holy offense power. "

Ahh... if it's something that important he should have told me right awa... lucky me I found it when I was about to make a violin with the iohita muktika power. If we were somewhat in the middle of a fight, it will be another different sad story.

" When will I get my own power though? "

" You already have them inside your soul. However, it still not awakened yet. "