Toxic Relationship

Given the second life in here, with my memories from previous world still attached, and moreover with healthy body, I believe I'm truly blessed. I'm truly grateful for it. Even back to the real world when I was paralyzed on my bed for years, I still feel grateful for it because at least I can breath easily.

But then... How come this blessing become a confusion for me?

" ... Um, forgive me, Captain Commander Shunsui-sama, but I didn't quiet catch what you mean by— "

" It's just as you heard. Hasu Tsukiko you are forbidden to meet Sousuke Aizen, ever. "

...

I knew that this will come eventually.

I understand the reason behind it as well, and I think it's pretty logical. Still, I should've at least prepared for the bitter  feeling from this outcome.

Standing before the man in pink haori who turned out to be the captain commander in this world, on top of that I'm surrounded with other captains who won't lose on intimidating me. I can somewhat feel the tension around me—ah, forget about the tension, they're clearly glaring at me and I can see that.

So it's 12 adults plus 1 platinum-haired boy versus one little girl? Huft... I wish Urahara-San is here at least... Not because I want him to side on me, but it feels more comfortable when I see someone I know in this kind of moment...

Regret will not get me anywhere, so that's why I can only move forward. 

" I haven't even asked for it yet, you know. You should hear my plead first at least. "
I scoffed.

" What's the point on hearing you when I know what you'll say and what's the outcome of it

" What's the point on hearing you when I know what you'll say and what's the outcome of it. Moreover when I'm the one who will judge it. "

He looks like a different person from the relax guy from before. But that's just how everyone is. Having only one face is not enough in this day and age.

" ... You're not wrong about it but I won't say you're right about it either. If you don't let me meet Sousuke-San forever, what's the point of all this? Why don't you just remove my memories from the previous world so I don't have to feel this... Pain? "

" Aizen never said to let you meet him, and even if he did, I won't allow it. He only asked for letting you to keep your memories back from the previous world. You are the one who get the wrong idea about this privilege, little miss. "

As if my knees are not already weak enough, he really has to put more pressure onto me.

" ... But... What should I do then? I don't know anyone in this world aside from Sousuke-San... And now you're telling me I can't meet my love... This blessing slowly turned into gilded cage. "