Beginning of Separation

Playing the violin for Houtsuki, really did take off my guards down. I mean, it's not Houtsuki's fault, it's obviously me was being too indulged in my violin.

So it's completely my fault for not sensing the unexpected guest behind Houtsuki's back. Although... I'm pretty sure he's aware of the presence behind him. Probably he just didn't feel alarmed with his presence.

" Waa, that was astounding, Hasu-Chan. The tune was really strong. I often wonder what did the musician think when they play their songs. "
Leaning on the wall behind Houtsuki, Kyoraku-San couldn't get any sketchier than this.

" Saa... music is another type of abstract art after all. It needs more than normal people to understand them. "
Snickered, I tap my head with my forefinger while looking at him in the eye.

Kyoraku-San didn't reply back, instead he just give me that smug face with his usual laid-back smile.

Urahara-San didn't bother me as much as before now, it could be because the whole 'feelings' thing from Houtsuki now is not within me. But... I guess there's always something that hard to change.

For example like this sour relation I have with Kyoraku-San.

" Houtsuki, I'm done playing. That was how I usually have fun before I was bedridden. It was fun even until now... well, until a certain someone comes in. "

" You do award this is my own residence, don't you? "

" Yeah? You think I'm talking about you? "

" You're not? "

" Who knows? There are many invisible people who just come and go in here. "

Wether I'm aware of the spies on my room or not, it won't change anything. It could be Kyoraku-San told them to let me know about their presence on purpose just so I'll be careful with my actions.

Walking closer to me, out from the shadows, Kyoraku-San make a seat for himself beside Houtsuki. Now that I look at them sitting side by side, Kyoraku-San really have a tall and broad figure. Since Houtsuki is exactly the same height as me, probably that's how I'll look if I sit beside Kyoraku-San.

... huh... who would've thought... Kyoraku-San actually have the same broad shoulder as him... that spiteful father.

" What is it? "
Realizing my stares on him, Kyoraku-san just slapped my mind back to conscious.

" Nothing. Why are you her— why are you visiting us by the way? "
Putting aside the violin and its bow beside me, I leaned on one of the wooden pole beside me.

" Just checking things up, I felt an unfamiliar reiatsu after all. Was that yours? That's the first time I feel it even after you showed your power to us. "

Huh? But I didn't do anything?

" That was not her, it was mine. "
Oh? Houtsuki's answering the question himself? Usually he would ask me for a permission wether it's alright to answer him or not.

Probably he's afraid if he did something that he shouldn't do. But I'm glad he take this conversation on his own.

Even Kyoraku-San seems surprised for a second there—or he could be just doing it on purpose.

" That was you? Ahh, I see. You're the original owner of her power all this time after all. "

" Yes, does it bother you? I cannot hide my reiatsu but if I— "

" Oh no no, that's not an issue at all. I'll be sure to remember the feeling of your reiatsu... umm, Houtsuki wasn't it? "

" Yes. "