Iohita-Muktika

The second surgery will be held next month. Yesterday surgery actually did give Kurotsuchi-San some ideas for the upcoming surgery—probably he's going to prepare his counterattack on my power if next time I used the same spell again.

Well, I still got 5 more spells under my sleeve, though I haven't got any clue what are they, yet.

Even after that incident in Kurotsuchi-san's lab, they actually still let me staying at Kyoraku-san's mansion. I thought the freakish doctor will confined me in his research room.

Although... That's not far from my thoughts. I did get confine, only in my own room at Kyoraku-san's mansion. I'm prohibited to step outside the mansion anymore and the only place I can enter in this mansion is only my room and the bathroom. Aside from that is a red line for me.

There's someone who's in charge of bringing my food to the room, but they never show themselves and always bring out the food without me realizing.

Sitting idly at the floor like this, as a gust of wind caress my face while braiding my hair, actually is not so bad. Watching the yard silently shed their leaves is somewhat poetic in its own way.

I want to treasure this scenery before I see this peacefulness in a different view...

Even if I try to shove off this unpleasantness to the back of my mind, I still can't erase it from my mind.
" Houtsuki, I want to ask something. "

" Yes? "

Pausing my fingers from the braid, I gulped down my doubt and decided to deal with it.

" Does... Sousuke-San know about my real identity? I-I mean... As one of the Hougyoku's soul. "

" No, Aizen-sama couldn't possibly know about our identity because he never felt our reiatsu after he's thrown into Muken. "

" I see... "

Unconsciously, a small crease of smile pulled on my face. I'm pretty aware of my own feeling that... Deep down, I'm glad that Sousuke-San still haven't got a clue about my real identity.

I feel like as if deceiving him... And I neither can't nor want to do that. But if he knows about it...I get the feeling he will be tempted to use me in a fight to revolt or break out from the prison.

What I'm truly scared of that possibility is... The weakness in my heart that unable to refuse his favor...

" Sigh... The biggest foe is yourself... Huh? "

When my hand reach the end of the hair, my hand flinched the moment I look at the ribbon beside me.

The ribbon which given to me by... That person..

Honestly, I really don't know what to feel about Urahara-San anymore...

I was trusting him—a little bit too much maybe. But perhaps it's affected by Houtsuki's feeling as well. After I got this betrayal feeling from Urahara-San and the others, I immediately don't want anything to do with him—as much as possible.

I understand that Urahara-San is just doing his task at keeping an eye on me, so I asked Urahara-San myself to not make him visible to me at the very least. I'm sure he understands the reason.

Wait... I just realized I have Houtsuki in my body... Is he alright with... Me being like that towards Urahara-San?

" Houtsuki, umm... You know that Urahara-San most certainly will keep his distance from me, right? A-are you alright with it? "