The Angelic Seal

I hate dark places.

Dark places tend to be cold. When it comes together to me, the only thing left with me is only solitude. I feel alone, but then I remember I still have myself. That's why, I used to think that I only capable of loving myself.

But then came Sousuke-San in my life.

It seems like a joke and they ridicule me by saying this love is nothing more than a puppy love.

I couldn't careless about it anymore. No matter what they said, wether it's the truth or not, I can only love Sousuke-San, and that is my fate. Because even I myself, know that when you take every excuse and the feeling away from me, what's left is only fabrication.

I accept and embrace. There's nothing to hide anymore, is there?

.

.

.

I opened my eyes, when the vision has become clear enough for me to recognize the foreign ceiling, my ears began to cooperate with my brain as they translate the meaning behind every words I hear in the room.

" You were being so dramatic. It didn't hurt that badly, did it? "
An expression of ecstatic bloomed as his golden eyes met mine.

Kurotsuchi-San is really the mad scientist. Honestly, I like his character as an amusing person, but I applaud him for still having his rationality and sanity intact in his screwed brain.

" ... You... and that ugly blonde captain, must've had... your fun... "
I scoffed.

I just noticed, they didn't put on any hose or medical things that used to stick on my body. To be simply put, I literally only laid on the bed with nice blanket and pillow. Nothing out of ordinary, if I must say.

" Who the hell did you call ugly blonde, brat? "
Another figure wearing white haori came from behind Kurotsuchi-San.

" You had fun there? "

" I'm not the kind of person who enjoy tormenting crippled little kids like the guy beside me. "

" I know you don't. But you do, when it was me, don't you? "

"... No, but I pity you. "

"..."
Unexpectedly, I take damage from that more than I predict.

" You are still in the first division barracks, but we moved you to another room where it will be closer to Captain Commander and this room has medical equipment that will Captain Kurotsuchi use for every month. "
A... woman's voice that I've never heard before.

Now that I focus myself more on the person whose standing across my bed, the source of the voice came from that woman. A woman with height... that probably a little bit higher than me. She looks young as if in her teen. She almost remind me to Nanao-San if it's not because of the missing glasses—with her updo black hair and sideways bangs.

" You are? "
I asked flatly.

While Kurotsuchi-San seems to be working on something at the desk beside me, Hirako-San take the lead on answering my questions.

" She's my lieutenant of the 5th Division, Momo Hinamori. "
As he explained briefly, the woman walk towards me.

She bowed. What a polite person, not only she's willing to lower her head to someone who's younger than her, it's to someone who's basically just a prisoner.

" I'm Momo Hinamori lieutenant of the 5th Division. It's our first time meeting, but I wish for you to get well soon, Tsukiko-San. "

... huh? There's... something odd with her wish? Was she genuinely saying that or really doesn't know about my circumstances?