Avoidance of Wrongdoing, Sphatika

I used to wake up under this foreign ceiling feeling out of place. But without realizing, tomorrow I'll wake up for the 7th times in the morning. To be honest, I'm getting the hang out of everything around me gradually.

The seemingly mystical moonlight stream, penetrate my room as I open the wooden door deliberately. With the addition of this soft caresses from the wind, I thought how this peaceful tonight is.

I turn my body facing the door— smiling at the beautiful sight of those well-maintained garden. These kinds of nights always make me thinking the things that I would have overlooked. Or sometimes just playing over the scenes from today until I fell asleep.

" Sleeping already? "

... Or at least that's what it supposed to be.

" Crashing on a girl's bedroom every night is a really bad habit, Urahara-San. "
While still laying on my futon, Urahara-San look at me smiling playfully as always while taking off his hat.

" Yaa, don't say it like that, Hasu-chan. I just need to check your health before I go back. By the way, your room has slowly turned into some kind of proxy of library, eh? "

" I just don't have the shelf to put all of this books. Don't worry, I'll return it one by one on the due date anyway. "

Ah yes, every now and then, Urahara-San seems to be officially in charge of me for... Everything? I feel bad for him because I feel as if halting him from his works. I heard that Urahara-San got hurt pretty badly as well from the previous battle, it's to the point that he almost die.

I heard the brief battle story and people who got injured from Nanao-San after I asked why the division feel a bit restless yet so little appearance of other Shinigami.

Reluctantly I get up from my futon and walk towards Urahara-San who's sitting at the edge of the wooden floor.

" As you can see I'm normal as always. I don't feel dizzy anymore from the reiatsu around me and... Yeah, I'm in perfect health. "
I then sit beside him, letting my legs hanging at the edge of the wooden floor together with him.

" I see that's good to hear. How about your throat and leg? "

" Hmm, still the same. I don't feel any pain Urahara-San, only when I try to eat something that has rough texture. This leg is not hurting me, it's only limp and weak to the point it can't support my body alone. You don't need to worr— "

Ah wait. Almost forgot that it's only his job, not because he's worrying me or anything.

" If you say so. However, I'm still gonna make you a potion to relieve your throat from the pain of eating something with rough texture. With your leg... I'll think about it again. "

I really want to ask why he's doing so much for me, we're neither related by blood nor a close acquaintance. So the only answer I can came up with. It's because this is another personal task given to him by... Kyoraku-San, perhaps.

" Thank you for the hard work, Urahara-San. "
Nevertheless, it's still a must to thank him.

" Nah, don't worry about it. I'll go back— "
Just right after Urahara-San about to get up, suddenly a gust of wind blows pretty hard into my room.