The Fire Which Burnt The Witch

This warmth that embrace me with such gentleness, I thought it would be as impossible as reaching the sun. Turn out, Sousuke-San has never been a sun for me. But beautiful moon that light my heart away. He is the moon... a reachable moon that is not so impossible anymore.

" I can't believe it, how warm your body is despite this cold darkness. "
I said as a tear flowing onto his black clothes. Is this even a clothes to begin with?

" Surely you jest, Hasu. I'm the one who's been completely embraced by your warmth. Your scent, makes me feel nostalgic about the sky. Yes, the sky which I nearly rule. "

... Thought I'd be scared of him when he throws me that kind of sentence sometimes—words which still resonate his ambience of ruling out this world.

But even so, I couldn't careless about that, because right here, before me, I kissed my lover, not my master.

" If that makes you happy even for the slightest, I don't mind spending my time a little bit more with you. "
Looking up at his mahogany-colored eye, he replies with a gentle smile as always.

" I mind it though. I do not wish for you to stay here longer than you should be. The air in here is awfully contained with many things that might hurt you. In addition, I noticed it as well how you are not really fond of darkness. "

" E-eh? W-well... that's quiet embarrassing... you must be thinking how fit it is for such a kid as myself... "

" Kids or not, woman or man, old or young, do you think it's really necessary to the things you fear? You might not realize it yet, but people choose their own fear unconsciously. It is common for normal people to have something they fear, but I suggest you to not give in to those feeling. Of course, I will be so kind to lend you a hand if you ask me to. "

" ... Fear... is it? It's normal to have one... eh? I'm glad... I'm glad that you're the one who told me this... "
Leaning my head to his chest, I painfully smiled.

I do fear darkness—not so much, only uncomfortable with it at least—but if I need darkness to surround me so I can see your light, then let it be eternal.

Sousuke-San hardly can move his head, but with his eye closed, I can somewhat get the image of him embracing me back.

" That's right, almost slipped from my mind. What happened to you the day before yesterday? You sounded as if in pain. How is your condition now? "

...

Wh...what should I say... no... not yet... please, I hope he won't notice my imprisonment and experiment on me... because... I don't know else what to say to him beside the truth...

No... I don't want this happy moment crumble... yet.

" I... I drank... something like a poison to my body. It seems. "
My chest become tight with the heartbeat fastened its pace.

There is a few moments of silence between us, I couldn't bring myself to look at his eyes... unfortunately.

" How could such mishap happened? I understand that you are still just adjusting yourself living in this world and environment. But I know as well, that you are not a careless person like that, are you? "

Oh no... I'm scared... I'm scared of my own answers...

" I... I didn't know as well how things like that could happened. Maybe... I was really being careless. "