Capable of Love

_________________________
A few hours ago...

I saw the gold tears again, however it didn't blur my eyes. Instead my eyes was clear enough to see the gold tears coming out from Houtsuki.

" U-Urahara-San, please wait, don't hurt him! He's not dangerous! "
I was trying to hold back his blade from going forward to Houtsuki's neck even more.

" Sorry, Hasu-chan. But I think it's better for me to take precautions. "
Though he seems really relaxed to the point that he's even able to let out his smug giggle, it still worrying me.

Houtsuki slowly kneeled down as he put both of his arms up in the air.

" Milord, forgive me if this incapable servant had just put you on your guard. That is to be expected since you might not remember me in this form. "

I expect how Houtsuki can be really weak in front of Urahara-San, but I didn't think that he would surrender himself so quickly like that. He must be very loyal to his creator.

"... In that form? What do you mean by that? Just who are you exactly? "
After Urahara-San whispered something to the other Shinigami to relay his message to Kyoraku-San, Urahara finally sheath back his sword.

However, knowing how Houtsuki's free action mostly are effected by his love for Urahara-san, I stopped Houtsuki's answer immediately before he could answer everything to Urahara-San.

" Hold on, Houtsuki. "
I command. Then with the cane, I walked towards the boy in front of me.

" Let's not explain everything about us to Urahara-San yet. You may state your name and purpose, but the rest of it, don't you think it would be more appropriate for Kyoraku-San to hear it first? He's the leader on this land after all. "
Glancing down at the boy, I tried to hold his left hand.

" ... True. Well then, Urahara-sama, the name which to call me is Houtsuki as what given by Hasu Tsukiko. While the name of my entity, is Hougyoku. Which is the same with Hasu Tsukiko. "

After that, as if my eyes were right in front of Urahara-san's, I saw the horrified expression plastered on him. It was... a horrific scene for the three of us.

Urahara-San probably overwhelmed by the shock, whilst Houtsuki must witness the bitter truth on his master's expression. What made me feel dejected, wasn't because how Urahara-San acted on the situation nor Houtsuki's painful expression. But it was because I was there, and still couldn't do anything as the curtain of the tragedy unveiled them.

" H...Hougyoku? So, after 18 months of your disappearance from the world, you decided to appear at this very time? How do you expect to believe that? "

I stepped forward, hoping to be able to handle this situation carefully.

" Urahara-San, I couldn't give any definite proof about our identity, however, I'm pretty sure you believe what Houtsuki said deep in your heart. We both, have known pretty well before after all, isn't that right? "
I gave him a slanted smile.

Doubt still lingered in his eyes, but he didn't really have any choice to take me and Houtsuki into custody and wait for the urgent captains meeting to be held.

_________________________

" Hasu...? Hasu Tsukiko, are you alright? "
Suddenly I feel a cold touch on my cheek which bring me back to my sense.