Home of Karma

Karma of Death.

It's neither one of Houtsuki's spell nor mine. It's... the law that given by the Soul King himself. Isn't it ironic? How the Shinigami who's duty is directly the closest to human, yet they understand so little on human. Fufu... it's also kind of funny, how I just felt lucky that this body was born a human and that it still holds lingering memories from when I was... alive as a human.

I guess, everything has been written on the path of our fate, right, Houtsuki?

" Agh... ga...rgl.... "
Rubbish escaped my lips as bloods spurring out so heavily both from my neck and mouth.

Everyone's eyes... are locked on me... looking at me with those horrific look, hahaha, how funny their faces are—especially Kyoraku... what are you being so sentimental for? This is what you always wanted, right?

They thought I'd be letting out a desperate call or lamenting the pitiful death that awaits me. But of course, they are terribly wrong. Instead, I'm welcoming my end with joy.

" Kha...r...ma... Orgh.... Dr...ea...shh... Pre...ash... H...Hers... My... Carrl... "
With every last bit of energy that this physical body have, I uttered the pleads to the almighty Soul King.

Reaching out my hand to the air... Perhaps he would indeed answer my hands which basked under my own bloods.

That's right... the requirement for receiving His Majesty's benevolence... is to die in the most tragic way... with the body soaked in their own bloods... spilled with great malice... and of course... never ending loyalty...

" Matsumoto! Hisagi! Get out from her right now! "

...Oh? As expected from the genius captain... Hitsugaya Toshiro. I wonder whether it was just his guts telling him that it's foolish to stand near me right now, or did he feel the slight downfall of a transcendental being's spiritual pressure?

" What's wrong, captain?! "
The woman asked in panic after she got away from me. Not just the two lieutenants, but the captain-commander also finally feel something is off about this.

" ...I can't really pinpoint what's really wrong... it's just... there's this muddy feeling swarming all over the room. "
The icy captain explained in the most simplest yet strongest way to describe this falling spiritual pressure.

The only one who knew this kind of feeling—at least familiar with it in the slightest—is.... that guy... Ah... yes... that... nostalgic guy... the one who holds the most resemblance to His Majesty... but with a much warmer heart...

...

I'm glad that he's... not here... Ichigo Kurosaki.

*BOOM*

Like a meteor forcefully pulled by the gravitation, everyone couldn't stand against... My spiritual pressure. Truly, I must say,

" Agh! This Spiritual Pressure...! "
Hinamori Momo tried to stay on her ground, alas she's still not strong enough to hold a transcendent's being spiritual pressure.

" Everyone! Keep your distance from her—! "
Even Kyoraku seems to be caught off guard with this sudden change in the air.

Really... even though I'm begging for this to happen to me, I do still have slight fear lingering in my heart. Although... it won't be enough to stop me.

This is what I'm coming for...

" The wind has changed.
The sky has fallen.
O great king who hold the scale,
the one who loyal to life and death,
the one who bleed for thou.
My liege, I offer thou this small life,
in seek... for another. "