Sword Flower

Bloods flowing out from my whole body and blown by the wind upwards as I'm falling down from the sky. It's so beautiful that I almost thought it was flower petals dancing with the wind.

Ah, so this is what Houtsuki meant by my overflowing power, it sure does. It feels good, as if my whole body is protected by this tender warmth from Sousuke-san's embrace.

" Ahahahaha! See ya! "
With loud laughter that I'm sure Kyoraku-San can still hear clearly from this distance, I bid him farewell.

However, that captain commander just have to be so fast when it comes to games. Appearing all of a sudden just a few inches from me like that, is not something I appreciate you know.

Let's keep the game longer.

" I won't let you run so—"

" Petal 1, Angel's Trumpet, door. "

The time I regain my power back, my whole identity could be in between Hasu and the Hougyoku. Even though it has 2 different entity, it still carry the same soul. The moment I woke up from meeting Houtsuki, endless information about the Hougyoku and Hasu's life gushed into my head forcefully. It was painful, indeed. Even more painful than... umm... what was his name again? Ah, yes, Hirako Shinji. It's even more painful than Hirako Shinji's whistle trick on me.

However, the result from this pain, is this.

My lovely power.  Angel's Trumphet is one of the most poisonous flower in the world. Still, that flower carry such beauty and elegance with it.

" I won't let you catch me that easily as well, Kyoraku-San~ "
And that's, how I bid him farewell when one huge Angel's Trumpet flower waiting to engulfed me from below.

I hope this won't be the last time I see Kyoraku-san's face, after all... I'd love to see that horrified expression on him some time later... again.

" You—! "
Reach out your hand all you want, but I'm the one who decided when and where to be catch.
.

.

.

Angel's Trumpet is one of my seven power. However, it's the only power that is not used for attacking, instead it's in the neutral ground because its purpose is something like a transport portal to another place.

If Houtsuki is the absolute defense, then I'm the absolute offense. Maybe if I got my memories about this whole power sooner, I can direct Houtsuki to use his defense power as a temporary offense even when I loose my power before—no matter how small the damage is. But Houtsuki never use his power that way, he's just... not made that way.

No... we were not made that way.

Slight pain stung my heart in the most unpleasant way. Again with this hatred towards the ignorant souls who think they can do whatever they want without consent and a price to pay. Those foolish souls... I know... I know them better than anyone. No, we know them better than anyone. Because it's the very same person who we served. Wether it's the kind-genius-quirky guy, Urahara Kisuke... or the walking enigma, Aizen Sousuke... they both has started something with curiosity and selfishness as the catalyst... and in the end? They forsaken us in fear and selfishness.

That's why... Houtsuki... I'm flying to you right now, because everything has cleared up for me. Houtsuki... let's go home, shall we? There's no place for us here.
.