Unexpected

Never crossed my mind that the gate to the other world is kind of similar to the gate which you usually find in final boss battle in games.

I once played games like those you know. It was only for a short time, but it gave me endless imagination and fun times.

Right now, behind me is a door gate that is probably hundreds of meters tall, it's made from wood and the color is pretty dull. However, it surely succeed on giving you the 'different world' vibe.

Ah ah, now I feel like on an adventure and I can't really contain this excitement! I failed to have my adventure on the previous world, so it's truly a blessing for me to have this second chance.

" Excuse me, are you Hasu Tsukiko? "
Suddenly a man's voice called out to me from the side.

I turn my head to the source of the voice and found myself a man who wear a dark coat, which sports a white diamond pattern along its bottom half, with a dark green shirt and pants underneath.

" Yes... Ah, you must be the nice guy that Kurosaki nii-San were talking about. "

" Nice guy? Haha, what an honest kid. "
He seems like a pretty relaxed guy-just like the man in pink haori.

" Hello there, I'm Urahara Kisuke. "
He looked at me kindly with a smile-although top half of his face is covered under a shadow from his bucket hat. That looks really funny actually, but I'm glad that he's not scary looking at least.

I bowed a little then greet him with words.
" Good to see you, I'm Hasu Tsukiko. Are you a Shinigami as well, Urahara-San? "

" Yep, and I was in a high rank position to boost. "
He winked playfully while grinning behind those plain white fan which covered half of his mouth.

" Haha, in past tense? "

" Hmm, I'm pretty high already to begin with anyway. "

" My, I'm so honored to meet you, Urahara-San! "

" Hohoho, you're pretty good. "

" Glad to hear that I'm not unpleasant to you, Urahara-San. "

His words may seems like a joke and his smile can be as laid back as it looks. But I know that fan which covered his mouth and hat which shadowed his eyes, are meant to hide something else.

" I'm from a Shinigami race, but I don't work as one-not anymore at least. Even so, I have a special authority this time to pick you up and be your guide to get things done. "

" Really? Thank you very much for your time, Urahara-San. "
I bowed to him once again to express my gratitude.

" No need to thank me, I do this because it's my job-and it looks fun anyway. "
And he replied by a wink once again as well.

Fufu, looks like we will have a fun time together. Despite my young age, I've known as a smart talker with adults. So I'm pretty confident on this!

" Our first destination, let's go to the first division, alright? "

" Haha, it almost seems like you're making a pun out of it. "

" Hehe, that wasn't intentional though. "

" Oh sheesh! Okay, let's go-- "
Just as I'm ready to have my first step to forward, my legs remind me of those 2 years on bed.

It's not like as if it's really painful or anything, my leg just feel numb and won't support my body as I want to.

As I expected, my body become unbalanced and about to hit the ground. However, suddenly my vision stopped before the ground as I feel a touch of someone else's hand on my waist-for the second time today.

" Tsuki-chan, you alright? Do you feel dizzy or something because the transition from the human world to here? "He sounds pretty frantic, unexpectedly

He sounds pretty frantic, unexpectedly.

Grab a hold on his hand, I looked up to him,
" Ah..haha, thank you very much for the help. Don't worry I'm not feeling sick or anything like that. It's just that, umm... The man with pink haori who greeted me at the human world before, told me I'll still have a hard time to walk or even move my body parts since I was only laying on my bed for 2 whole years... Without moving an inch. "

" Ahh... Is that so. It will be hard for you to walk for now then. "

" S-sorry for troubling you so much... "
I become embarrassed at my own weakness when I'm Sousuke-san's guest. I should've not embarrassed myself like this, sheesh!

" Hmm, don't think about it so much. But we still need something so you can at least practice to walk on your own. "

" Maybe... A cane? Or something that will do the help to support my leg at the very least... "

" ...Oh! You're right! What a fortune you have, Tsuki-chan. Here, use this cane. "

While still holding my waist lightly with one hand, he suddenly grab an old looking brown came out of thin air. All he need to do just swayed his hand to the side and... Just like that, a cane is holders in front of my eyes.

Ah, I'm truly in a different world, am I?

" Here, use this. It might be looking pretty old, but it should be pretty stable to support your body. "

He gives me the cane to my left hand, and with that I'm able to stand right without the need of holding onto someone else's sleeve.

Oof, I'll need to get stronger fast so I can support my body on my own at the very least! Of course I don't want Sousuke-San to see me in this poor state.

" How about it? "

" It's perfect, thank you, Sousuke-San! "

" ... You're welcome, Tsuki-chan! Now, off we go! "

___________________________________

All right! Some chemistry between Hasu and Urahara here! And btw, I'm really sorry for the awful last picture. I'll try to sketch better next chapter.

Thank you very much! See you in the next chapter ❤️❤️✨✨