Princess~

Leonora Lesso x Female!Reader

Reader is an Ever.

Warnings: slightly heated moment , homophobia

I've got a crush. She's beautiful and intelligent. She's impressive. She's authoritative and dominant. Did I mention she's beautiful? Anyway, I don't think it's just a crush anymore but I know that I shouldn't. She's a teacher and I'm a student. More then that she's a Never while I'm an Ever. Even by some miracle I tell her how I feel who says she'll feel the same. Who's to say she wouldn't use me and break my heart. I'm pulled out of my thoughts by a cane being slammed onto the dinner table next to me. I already knew who it was so looked up at the dean. "Yes Lady Lesso?" I say, wondering why she's wanting my attention. "Follow me Princess, we need to talk." she started to walk out of the split hall, I quickly followed trying to keep up- ignoring both Ever's and Never's eyes as I followed the beautiful dean. We get a short distance from the hall where no one could eavesdrop . She then stops and turns towards me. A confused look shown on my face. She then pushes me against the wall, my breathing becomes heavy. I have no choice but to keep eye contact. I'm frozen but I feel my cheeks heat up. Lesso chuckles amused. "Something wrong Princess? You look frightened." I shake my head quickly. "No. Nothing wrong per se , just... nevermind." I didn't want to ruin the moment I could have only imagined. "Tell me what you were going to say or I'll read your mind again and find out for myself. If I have to do that, you won't like what will happen ~ " She smirks at me, waiting for my choice to be made. "I just... don't want to find out that your just using me. Or you just see me as toy to use for your pleasure. I don't want you to break my heart. I know you might not feel the same but I--I-" She nods for me to continue. "I love you -And I know Nevers can't love and you barely know me but-" She kisses me roughly, shutting me up. "I feel the same pet. Don't worry." She kisses me again, I kiss back. She grips my throat softly while the kiss turns into a make out. I moan into the kiss and feel Lesso smirk. "God.I love you y/n!" We continue to make out. My hands going to her neck, pulling her hair as her tongue entered my mouth. Exploring every part. I was addicted already. We carried out the make out session until we heard a loud gasp and a glass shatter. Lesso immediately made sure that I was okay. When she realised I was fine, her eyes drifted to the person who gasped- Professor Dovey. "What the Fairy Dust is going on!?" She says with a shocked look. "Can't you see we're busy Clarissa!" Lesso says annoyed, rolling her eyes. "Lesso. With an Ever. A student!" I look down at the floor. Lesso takes my hand for reinsurance. I look up at her. Before I could say a defence Dovey continues. "And if I'm miraculously able to look past that... You're both Female!" I look at Dovey in shock. She didn't, did she? Tears start to form in my eyes. I think Lesso noticed as she pulled me closer to herself, wrapping her arms around my smaller frame. I felt safe in them. I close my eyes to stop the tears "It's okay Princess." Lesso whispers into my ear. "I know." I look back at Dovey with disgust. "I never thought you would've been homophobic Clarissa!" Lesso holds me tighter as she says it, kisses my head and led me away from the castle containing Clarissa.

Lesso wanted to kill Clarissa for hurting her Princess but she wouldn't- at least she not with her Princess present.

Princess~

word count: 648