Forever and Always Faithful~

Leonora Lesso x Female!reader | Mother: N/A |Father: N/A| Reader is a Never | Reader is a student | Trigger warnings: Sexual Assault attempt, dead body, insecurity, overthinking, slight language, panic attack, anxiety| Don't read if these trigger you | Reader is quiet/ loner by choice| Nicknames: nightshade, darling, vampire princess| teacher x student relationship |

She likes to hide her feelings in public, that's why no one knows about us.

It's not like anyone knows who I am anyway. I stay away from crowds, drama but get into enough trouble to avoid the doom room. I don't like people in general. I'm okay by myself. That being said- it doesn't mean I don't hear or see what others do and say regarding me and my chosen individuality. It doesn't mean I don't see the piteous look in her eyes from across the hall. I hate it when she looks at me like that- like I'm a lamb about to be slaughtered. I can deal with the pitiful stares and damaging whispers but not when she does it. I don't like it when she worries about me- especially as there's nothing to be worried about.

I woke up in the arms of the evil dean- my dean, my Nora. Her beautiful eyes looking into mine. "Good morning, my nightshade. How are you feeling?" I smile and blush slightly at her deepened morning voice. "I feel okay. What about you Nora?"

"I'm good, especially as you're in my arms. I do need an answer darling, are you going to the ball tomorrow? You've exhausted your excuses now and it'll be boring without you. I know you don't like people or crowds but you can stay by my side the entire night and if you need to leave we can. Please?" I think about it for a minute. I'm terrified by the idea and anxious that they'll talk about me even more- whether it's about my outfit or... doesn't matter. I'm safe with Nora. It's not everyday, it's one night and she doesn't show her feelings publicly ever so... "Okay Nora. As long as I'm near you and I'm allowed to leave if I'm uncomfortable, sure. What's the worst that could happen." She smiles wide.

"Of course my Vampire Princess!" I've always loved that pet name. Obviously I'm not an actual vampire but I've always preferred night over day, unsocial and I'm glad she sees me as hers. I'd do anything for her.

~*~*~*~Time Skip: Tomorrow ~*~*~*~

I've spent all day fussing about, trying to work out what I'm going to wear, my make-up and shoes. I feel like an Ever ugh. But Nora always says I'm beautiful in anything I wear - but does she really mean that, also beauty is in the eye of the beholder; What if everyone thinks I'm ugly? I'm snapped out of my trance by a knock on my door.

I open to find Leonora. I move out the way so she could enter. "You're thoughts are very loud today Darling. I could hear them from the school for good. You have nothing to worry about." I huff before she continues. " Would you feel better if they knew you were mine? At least they'll have something else to talk about." My eyes widen, I couldn't tell if she was joking or not.

"It's up to you." She just smiles and walks to my wardrobe and looks at the options. Most of my everyday clothes are in her room as I'm rarely in mine anymore so it just formal wear left in the wardrobe.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Outfit ideas:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~