Early Christmas present~

Leonora Lesso x Female!reader | Mother: Zelena Mills (deceased) | Father: Hades | Reader is an Ever teacher| <Clean Version>        | Nicknames used:   Darling, my love, nocturne, evil bushfire, lover| Mother is dead| Reader doesn't like Christmas| Beginning is the same as smut version| Triggers: Mentions of  abuse, dead mother, father left to get the milk|

I woke up in my lovers arms. I watched her beautiful sleeping  form loving the peaceful aura radiating from her. "It isn't polite to stare Darling." She says- her voice hoarse and deeper then usual. "I wasn't staring, I was observing my love. Have I ever told you how sexy your voice is in the morning?" I smirk. She opens her eyes "Once or twice. You excited you tomorrow my love?" I look at her with a confused look. "Don't tell me you forgot Christmas. Aren't Evers meant to be obsessed with the holiday?"

"I've never really liked it. I don't get why it's so great." She looks at me with shock. "An Ever hating Christmas! Unheard of behaviour!" She sarcastically yet dramatically says. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah. I've heard it all before. I don't like it- so what? There's not a requirement saying I have to enjoy the pathetic holiday!" I was angry at this point. I wasn't shouting but my anger was evident. "Every year I have to pretend and act cheery during the holiday and you mocking me for not enjoying it- Isn't helping!" I sit up and start to climb out of bed. I still had half a day of classes today and then a day of lying tomorrow so I might as well get it over with. Before I could walk from the bed. Lesso grabbed my wrist softy "I'm sorry Love."

"No. Don't be. It's me that should apologise. I'm stressed and I'm taking my anger and frustration out on you, It's not fair. I'm sorry Darling." She pulls me to sit on the bed and hugs me from behind - resting her head on my shoulder. We stay like this for a short while.

She starts kissing down my neck slowly. She bit it softly. "Darling you know I have classes today."

"You're no fun y/n," she sighs "I understand." she continues to rest her head on my shoulder. We get dressed eventually. "I love you my nocturne." Lesso kisses me softly. "I love you too my evil bushfire." We walk out the room together after Lesso picked which cane to use today. We decide to take a walk together.

I look up at Lesso's face while we're walking- our hands conjoined. I love her so much. I look back in the direction we're walking. I see a few kids putting some last minute decorations up. My smile fades quickly. "Why don't you like Christmas my love?" Lesso asks genuinely. I take a deep breath. "Well a few reasons : obligatory gatherings are total chaos with cheers and shouting, It's a juggling act of happiness, It causes me to get restless and... and well-" I start to tear up and Lesso holds me in her arms. "You can tell me." She strokes my back comfortingly. "I've never had a good one- my father left when I was to young to remember him, my mother died and- and I-I I was abused by my adopted family. I guess that's why I hate it." I look down. My lover raises my head to look into my tear coated eyes. She kisses me softly. "I plan on helping you have better memories this time of year." I raise my eyebrow in disbelief. She kisses me again and wipes the stray tears away with her thumb. "We can start today- a whole day, just us. No expectations. No lies. No students. No Dovey!" She smiles as I nod my head. "Sure. I guess but wait We have classes to teach-" She places a finger on my lips.

 "I'm going to get someone to cover us. It's only a half day anyway and call it an early Christmas present~" I smile slightly. "And we can spend the whole day doing whatever: You want to dance - done, you want to go to the library or the woods- done, even if you just want to cry all day- that's what we'll do. Today's about you my nocturne." I start happy crying and hug Lesso, she happily hugs back. "I love you so much Lesso." She kisses the top of my head. "I love you too y/n"

At least this Christmas wont be as bad as others I've had.

Early Christmas Present~

Clean

Word Count: 710

A.N. Merry Christmas! I hope you enjoyed this clean version of Early Christmas present. I'm unsure when the next oneshot will come out but I'm going to try get another out by new years if I have time <3