** Mommy's angry~

TRIGGER WARNING- SMUT | woman dominant | male submissive |

You wait in the living room thinking and staring at the ceiling. You hear the door open and shut harshly, heavy steps making their way to you slowly. You hear them take a deep breath before entering the room and sitting next to you. They turn and kiss your forehead before untying their shoes and taking them off. You finally look down from the ceiling, noticing the anger hidden behind her eyes.

"What's wrong Mommy?"

"Nothing for you to worry your pretty head with Darling. " She smiles sadly at you.

"No tell me. What's wrong?" She sighs, looking at the floor momentarily before looking into your eyes.

"Their was an ... incident-" As she talks you start kissing down her neck, she turns her head to allow you more access. "She was such a bitch about -" You don't really listen, focussing on kissing her neck. "Hey! Are you even listening to me?" She moves her neck away so she could look into your eyes.

"umm...yes my goddess?"

"Don't ever lie to me!"

"...no. I'm sorry Mommy." She huffs in annoyance, grabbing your jaw. "Hey! Are you even listening to me?" She moves her neck away so she could look into your eyes.

"umm...yes my goddess?"

"Don't ever lie to me!"

"...no. I'm sorry Mommy." She huffs in annoyance, grabbing your jaw. "Remember to tell me if it becomes to much." She breathes out heavily.

"Yes Ma'am."

"Such a good boy." She runs a hand through your hair gently before her gaze turns hard. She tugs your head back, biting your neck roughly- sucking harshly. Her pupils widen as she watched the skin darken. She did a few more, proud of her work, she gets up and walks off into the bedroom. You follow momentarily.

~~~

She pushes you onto the bed, taking off her belt. She ties both hands to the bed frame tightly.

"mmmm Mommy. I love you."

"I love you too Darling." She takes off her clothes before removing yours. "mmm what to do to you? ooo I know." She opens the bedside table taking out several items. She takes a blindfold covering your eyes. You feel her hand tracing down your neck, her nails scratching lightly. She straddles you, feeling your hard cock between her thighs. She chuckles in excitement. You feel coldness as she grazes a metal plug across your collar bone. You feel her lean down to lick your throat, moaning at the taste. She grips your throat, not enough to stop you breathing but enough to give you a high. You feel your blood rush to your head, your eyes rolling back in pleasure. She plugs you up gently, filling you up. She's revelling in your painful pleasure. She feels your throbbing cock begging for attention.

"Are you desperate Darling?" You nod your head quickly. She tuts quietly. She grabs your jaw, whispering into your ear. "Words are required my beautiful cumslut." You gulp before answering.

"Please M-mommy. Plea-ase I'm d-despera-te mmmm for- Mom-my--" She kisses down your neck before sinking onto your cock. You groan loudly as starts to ride you, kissing you roughly, swallowing your delicious moans.

"Such a good slut for Mommy~" She continues until you're on the edge.

"C-can I cum m-Mistress mmm ugh ah-" She stops her movements, taking your cock out of her pussy. You whine as it leaves her warm core.

"Shhh." She takes two fingers, plunging them into her wetness. You hear the noises wishing you could see her. She then takes her fingers and sticks them into your mouth. "Suck." You immediately listen, licking and sucking as if your life depended on her satisfaction. You feel her lips wrap around your tip - sucking roughly. You moan around her fingers, you feel her smirk around your cock. "Cum for me my little whore~ Moan my name like good boys do." She face fucks your cock, removing her fingers from your mouth so she can hear you perfectly. She takes as much as she can into her mouth, her gagging adding stimulation. She continues until you cum into her mouth. She removes the blindfold so you can watch her swallow your load. She moans at the taste, licking the remains from her lips.

She crawls up from her former position, kissing you softly so you taste yourself as she removes the belt. She rubs the friction burns as she waits for you to come down from your mind-numbing high. She lays down, taking you in her arms, your head nestles on her breast. She strokes your hair softly. "Are you okay Darling? I wasn't too rough with you was I?" She looks down at your spent face saddened slightly, ashamed. You shake you head tiredly.

"Of course you didn't Mommy, I would've told you if you were. I love you."

"I love you too sweetheart. Get some rest Darling, you've deserved it."

"Is my goddess still angry?" She chuckles lightly.

"No Darling. I'm not angry anymore, thank you so much Honey."

"You don't need to thank me Mommy, did you finish?" She shook her head. "Do you want some help?" You look up wishfully, energy sparkling in your eyes. She chuckles. You realise she never removed the plug but ignored it because you don't want to risk angering her again and it feels so... good.

"I don't know, it's up to you sweetheart. I don't mind. You're tired and spent, you should rest." You sit up slightly and kiss her chest.

"No."

"What did you just say?"

"No. Mommy shouldn't be left unsatisfied, no matter how tired I am. Mommy should be treated like a Princess." she smiles at the sentiment, kissing you softly showing her undying love.

~~~
You sit up on your knees, spreading her legs. You tug her legs down so she's laying down flat and place a pillow under her lower back. You lick a stripe from her pussy up to her clit, circling around it with your tongue.

"mmm ugh. You're perfect at this." She sighs in pleasure.

"Just enjoy Mommy. I'm only yours." You focus on her clit before plunging your tongue into her pussy, lapping everything she had to offer. She whimpers and whines and moans as you continue to eat her out. You moan at the taste, the vibration sending shivers down her spine.

"Fuck- ugh I lo-love you."

"Shush Mommy! I love you too but the only thing I should hear right now is your moaning." She whimpers again as you continue ravaging her.

"I'm s-sorry s-weetheart."

"What did I JUST say?" She looks down at the floor apologetic. You continue ravaging her and fucking her with you tongue. She moans shamelessly and without restraint, you circle her clit again and she cums intensely. You swallow every drop, savouring the taste on your tongue. "Well done my beautiful goddess. Such a good mommy." She smiles tiredly, barely hearing your voice over the post-orgasmic bliss. "So beautiful. I love you mistress." You say as you help her through the after shocks. Her smile got bigger, she tried to talk but nothing came out. "Do you need some water honey?" She nods her head slightly. You go to grab a cup of water, helping her drink it.

"Thank you Darling. You're my perfect angel. I love you so much." She combs a hand through your hair softly.

"I love you too Mommy. Let's get some rest now honey." She nodded her head tiredly. You lay down next to her, she cuddles into your side. Her eyes are heavy as she rests her head on your chest. "Go to sleep Mommy."

"Okay sweetheart. I love you." She says softly slowly falling asleep.

"I love you too." You kiss the top of her head before both of you fall asleep in each others arms. Secure and happy. Both completely satisfied and completely in love with the other.

Mommy's angry~

1318 words

A.N.: I know I haven't posted in a while, hope this makes up for it. Its been a lot recently, I'm just trying my best to survive right now- hope you guys understand <33