**Request 7- Please Mommy.

Request by <@NotBee_real>

Lady Leonora Lesso x Female!reader | Mother: N/A |Father: N/A| Reader is a Ever character | Reader is a reader|teacher x teacher relationship | Female x female relationship |WARNING:SMUT | SUB LESSO|

"mhmmm. Please Princess." Lesso begs me to stop teasing her. I continue to, not caring if she's needy and dripping.

"Ugh. I love when you beg me." I look into her eyes, smirking mischievously. I kiss across her inner thighs, avoiding the place she wants me the most.

"Please princess. Please Mommy. I need you. I need your mouth. Please ah ugh mmmm-" I bite into her thigh, licking the blood away. "mmmm please mommy." She begs in a quiet voice . I lick a stripe from her pussy to her clit, circling it slowly. "mmmmm"

"That's it. Let Mommy hear every sound she can cause. Every moan and whimper. Show Mommy what a good girl the Dean of Evil can be."

"Only f-for you m-m--Mommy!" I start tongue fucking her roughly, focusing on her g-spot. "ahh ugh mmmmm" She moans loudly. I fuck her deeper, tasting everything she has to offer. One of her hands starts to drift down to her clit, just before she could touch it I grab her hand. I stop my attacks on her pussy. "Nooooo please Mommy, don't stop." She whines, I just look at her a slightly offended look on my face.

"Is Mommy not enough for you?" I ask calmly. She visibly gulps.

"Of course you are Mommy. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Mommy. I shouldn't have done that." My grip on her hand tightens slightly.

"What is Mommy's main rule?" I rub my knee against her core, smirking.

"T-to listen to Mommy an-and always a-ask p-p-permission. I-I'm s-so sorry Mommy. I-I'll be a g-good g-g-girl. I p-promise M-mommy." I use my magic to conjure four ropes.

"You know what these are for, don't you darling?" She nods her head slowly, looking down ashamed. I raise her head with my thumb, briefly kissing her softly before letting her raise her hands above her head. I tie them both to the head board, she looks at me before spreading her legs more so I could tie them as well.

"I'm sorry Mommy."

"I know you are darling, but bad girls need to be punished."

"I know Mommy." She has sadness in her eyes. I open the bedside table, removing a vibrator from it. Her eyes widen with lust.

"Well you wanted clit stimulation, you'll have it." I put into position, holding it there with magic before turning it on, starting on the lowest setting.

"mmmm--"She moans. I go back to attacking her pussy, turning the vibrator to the highest setting. "ah mm ugh ah ah ugh mmmm ugh ahh-" She moans louder and louder, I smirk as I continue attacking her pussy with my tongue relentlessly. It doesn't take long for me to feel her pussy contract.

"M-m-m-mommy c-an I c-cu-c-cum p-p-ple-ase- ugh mmmm ahh-" I smirk, replacing my tongue with my fingers, going at the same speed and depth.

"Yes Darling. Cum for Mommy Darling. Let Mommy taste every drop." I then remove my now drenched fingers shoving them into her mouth, replacing her lonely pussy with my mouth again. She licks my fingers thoroughly, continuing to moan loudly. I remove my fingers from her mouth as she cums hard. I drink up every drop of it, moaning at the delectable taste. I remove the vibrator, helping her through the aftershocks.

"Mommy loves you so much Darling."

"I love you too Mommy." I hold her close to me, clicking my fingers cleaning her up. I continue to hold her as we fall asleep blissfully in each others arms.

Please Mommy~

word count: 572

A.N. I'm sorry I haven't been posting for a while, between therapy and studying and my new bf I haven't had much time. I'm going to try writing more or at least match my old schedule when school starts back up.

My Darling ~Lady Lesso oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें