My Nora and My Trickster (Marvel/Avengers Crossover)

Lady Leonora Lesso x Genderfluid !reader x Loki Laufeyson | Mother: N/A |Father: N/A| Reader is the assistant of the Avengers| Reader is Genderfluid | SMUT WARNING ⚠️ | FFM threesome| Pronouns Change for Y/N and Loki | Nicknames: Good girl, Darling, Pet, Cinnamon, Mischief, Nora, Trickster | Polyamory relationship | Leonora is a goddess of curses and strife| Reader is human|

I'm the new assistant of the avengers. I was hired by SHIELD director Nick Fury after the events of New York, if you don't already know here's a rundown:

The evil (but sexy) god duo, Loki Laufeyson and Leonora Lesso, arrive at a secret SHIELD base, steal an all-powerful alien tesseract and turn both Hawkeye and a scientist (Dr Eric Selvig) into their zombified slaves.

Director Fury decides it's time to take out the big guns (when someone's last name is 'Fury' and gets furious- well you know it's bad). He assembles a group to get the Tesseract back: Captain America ,unfrozen now, Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist Tony Stark, Dr Bruce Banner and Agent Romanoff.

They are able to grab Loki and Leonora, thanks to the God of Mischief's egomaniacal 'Kneel before God' moment at a museum in Stuttgart. But the trip back is interrupted by the arrival of another god, the asinine Thor Odinson, to take the duo back to Asgard. One the 'Avengers' finally get Loki and Leonora back to SHIELD's helicarrier. Blah. Blah. Blah. Boring. Leonora and Loki escape. Boring. Boring. Agent Coulson died- that's sad... anyway.

The team wanted to 'avenge' his death. They get Hawkeye back. A gateway is opened in the sky. Evil aliens come out, and New York looks like it's gonna become toast.

The Avengers assemble, if you will, beat the invaders and Iron Man sacrifices himself. He's still alive so it's fine and he's still egocentric,more than before I think.

Instead of going back to Asgard, both Director Fury and the God of Thunder decide it's safer to have the duo help on missions and stay in the newly named 'Avenger's Tower'. Friends close, enemies closer I guess.

I don't even believe that they're that despicable. They appear harmless enough- except the 80 people in two days they killed but it's fine (just like them).

I haven't had a conversation with them yet but since Director Fury wants me to work in the Avengers Tower, I'm sure I'd have to talk to them eventually.

--ϟ४ϟ--

ᛚᛟᚴᛟᚱᚨ

--ϟ४ϟ--

I walk into the tower's reception and show my pass to the polite receptionist. "Agent 001307."

"Y/N L/N. You've arrived early but It's perfectly fine. I'll alert them that you're here, if you like to take a seat."

"Well I like to say 'if you're early you're on time, if you're on time then you're late'...Thank you." I then sit down on one of the waiting chairs. A few minutes pass, the receptionist approaches me. "Mx. L/N If you'd like to follow me upstairs, they are ready now."

"Of course. Lead the way, Benedict." I said, reading his nametag. I follow him through the security protocols taking note of every camera on the way. We arrive at an elevator, we walk in and I can't hold it in anymore. "Afghanistan or Iraq?" Benedict looks at me shocked before answering. "Afghanistan. Wha- h-How?"

"And by the way your limp is psychosomatic but your therapist has already told you that."

"Okay. Umm how did you know that? And what makes you think I have a therapist?"

"I didn't know, I saw. Your haircut, the way you hold yourself, says the military. But your conversation before I entered you mentioned a PhD, so army doctor. Obvious. Your face is tanned, but no tan above the wrists: you've been abroad but not sunbathing. The limp's really bad when you walk, but you don't ask for a chair when you're working, like you've forgotten about it, so it's at least partly psychosomatic. That says the original circumstances of the injury were probably traumatic: obviously wounded in action. Wounded in action, suntan: Afghanistan or Iraq. Also You've got a psychosomatic limp. Of course you've got a therapist." I remember that Fury called me earlier to tell me to not be a smartass but sometimes I just can't help it. I chuckle softly at Benedict's speechlessness. " That's amazing."