**Early Christmas present~

Leonora Lesso x Female!reader | Mother:  Zelena Mills   |   Father: Hades  | Reader is an Ever teacher|<Smut Version> | Nicknames used: Darling, love, mommy, nocturne, evil bushfire, lover| Reader doesn't like Christmas| Christmas Eve|

I woke up in my lovers arms. I watched her beautiful sleeping form loving the peaceful aura radiating from her. "It isn't polite to stare Darling." She says- her voice hoarse and deeper then usual. "I wasn't staring, I was observing my love. Have I ever told you how sexy your voice is in the morning?" I smirk. She opens her eyes "Once or twice. You excited you tomorrow my love?" I look at her with a confused look. "Don't tell me you forgot Christmas. Aren't Evers meant to be obsessed with the holiday?"

"I've never really liked it. I don't get why it's so great." She looks at me with shock. "An Ever hating Christmas! Unheard of behaviour!" She sarcastically yet dramatically says. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah,yeah. I've heard it all before. I don't like it- so what? There's not a requirement saying I have to enjoy the pathetic holiday!" I was angry at this point. I wasn't shouting but my anger was evident. "Every year I have to pretend and act cheery during the holiday and you mocking me for not enjoying it- Isn't helping!" I sit up and start to climb out of bed. I still had half a day of classes today and then a day of lying tomorrow so I might as well get it over with. Before I could walk from the bed. Lesso grabbed my wrist softy "I'm sorry Love."

"No. Don't be. It's me that should apologise. I'm stressed and I'm taking my anger and frustration out on you, It's not fair. I'm sorry Darling." She pulls me to sit on the bed and hugs me from behind - resting her head on my shoulder. We stay like this for a short while.

She starts kissing down my neck slowly. She bit it softly. "Darling you know I have classes today." She continues. Ignoring my statement. I pull away slightly. She whines at my actions. "It's 6am and classes start at 8. We have time and It's an early Christmas present so you can't deny me." She smirks at me as I look at her annoyed.

She used that card. I rolled my eyes as she continued the attack on my neck. Her hands exploring my body despite knowing every inch already. Following well known paths. She removes my silk clothing. Kissing my collarbone and further down until she reaches my bra. At this point she's straddling me. She removes the pesky undergarment in her way and gazes at her property. "You're so beautiful-you know that?" She starts to kiss down the valley between them. "You've mentioned it once or twice." I smirk, referencing the former conversation. She pushes me back so I'm laying down. She continues her kissing all the way down my body -missing the area I needed her most. I moan quietly as she bites and kisses my thighs roughly- knowing exactly how crazy it makes me. I'm unable to hold back my load moaning. "Ah! My favourite noises. Keep going my love. Let me hear every sound I'm able to get out of your pretty and talented mouth."

I moan at her words but I didn't care. She removes my underwear. Slowly. Excruciatingly. "Please Mommy." She kisses up to my neck again. "Please what my nocturne." She whispers in my ear. I shiver slightly. "Please fuck me mommy." I say in a quiet voice. She rubs my clit at a slow pace. "You're dripping. I love it. Is it because of me my love?" she asks rhetorically before continuing. "You're so sexy. Since you're so hot and you asked so nicely..." She inserts two fingers- I feel the cool rings brush my heat as she moves them in and out at a slow-ish pace. "Faster. Please Mommy." She speeds up her fingers- going at an ungodly pace. I whimper and moan, unable to form a full sentence. She sucks my clit and tears started to fall down due to the amount of pleasure. I felt the well known feeling starting to build up. "M-mommy I-I'm--" She hums. The vibration sent more pleasure through my now limp body. "I know my love. Come for me Darling." She says before continuing the assault on my clit and pumping her fingers. All the biting, the licking, the sucking, the curling of her fingers. Hitting my g-spot over and over. It was too much for me to handle.

I came on her fingers. She slowed her pace but continued until I came down from my high. When I finally came down from my orgasmic high, I saw Lesso licking me clean softly being careful of how sensitive I am. When she finishes she looks up at me. "That was a delectable scream y/n. I loved my breakfast." She smirked as I look at her confused. Scream? "Don't tell me I'm that talented that I made you forget your high." She chuckles. "I love you, my little nocturne." She kisses me. I could taste myself on her lips. I moan slightly. "I love you, my evil bushfire." I say while caressing her hair.

She gets off me and chooses my outfit for the day as I still had classes to teach. She chose a steampunk inspired outfit. It had black puffy sleeves, red accents, chains, leather and knee high boots. I may be an Ever but I never liked the stereotypical style. Instead I preferred the fashionable yet practical Never outfits with their dark colours. What Lesso chose for me was Perfect. I kissed Lesso again. I got dressed into it and look at myself in the mirror. She always knows what I like. I smile as I exit our bedroom. Lesso had already left to go to her classes.

Maybe Christmas this year won't be that bad.

Early Christmas Present~

<smut edition>

word count: 967
A.N. Merry Christmas! I hope you enjoyed this sinful gift. If you want more like this-let me know I'm sure I can make up an excuse to write another. National nothing day  anyone? 😂 I joke ,but seriously if let me know if you're wanting more smut to help soothe the horny monster inside. I know it can be a bitch sometimes. I'm unsure when the next oneshot will come out but I'm going to try get another out by new years if I have time <3