Self Destruction~

Leonora Lesso x FemaleDom!reader | Mother: N/A |Father: N/A| Reader is a Never | Reader is a student | Trigger warnings: Self harm, Insecurity | Don't read if these trigger you | Reader is dominant| Lesso is submissive | Nicknames: My Queen, My Goddess, Mistress  | teacher x student relationship |

The cool blade of steel grazes against the scarred skin. Crimson red blurring my vision. I've forgotten how many cuts I've made this time. I don't even care right now. I just need to keep going, a few more- come on y/n, you know you deserve it. When I finally realise what I've actually done, I throw my knife at the wall far away from me. Not again. They're getting harder to hide from her, why did I do this? There's so many, all over my body. I'm sat in a puddle of my own blood. I hate this. I hate myself. I love the feeling but hate the aftermath and guilt, it's intoxicating and not in the good way. Anyway. Focus y/n! Before she finds me dead in here, covered in my own blood. I can't do that, not to her. I can't let her see me like that. She is the only thing I have to live for. I know one day she'll leave me but for now she's my Nora. My saviour. My love.

I apply pressure to some of the deeper cuts on my body. I, somewhat, manage to clean the puddle without too much pain. I hear a knock. Oh no!

"My Queen, are you in there?" I panic for a moment before answering.

"Yes firefly. I'm in here." I'm just hoping I can finish quickly so I'm not keeping my Nora waiting.

"Do you... want me to come in?" Bless her dark soul, but she doesn't deserve to see this.

"No! I mean... I'll be out in a few minutes firefly, you don't need to come in here."

"Oh-okay. I'll see you in a minute then my goddess." I smile to myself. She's so caring despite being the dean of the school for Evil. After cleaning the floor, I wipe the blood off my body and bandaged the cuts quickly- trying to just make sure she won't see it. I took one last of the room to check if I've missed anything...the knife. I quickly stashed it under a loose tile after covering it with a cloth. I'll deal with it later.

I unlock the door to see my beautiful pet waiting. "Hello firefly. You okay?" She looks up at me as I approach the bed. 

"I'm okay but I was worried when you missed my lesson. More so when I found out you missed most of them today."

"I'm sorry for worrying you beautiful. I just needed a day to relax, you know exams are coming up and I needed to relieve my stress." She nods as I move so we could cuddle, restraining from making sounds due to the pain caused to the sensitive cuts. She lays on top of me, I play with her curly hair. "Long day?" She sighs, leaning into my touch. She nods. "Wanna talk about it?" She shakes her head, holding me closer. My eyes widen in pain but luckily she can't see it. She moves her head so she can see my face, she gives me a small smile and kisses me gently. When she moves her head back to my chest, I notice my shirt riding up a little-showing the blood covered bandages. Before I could pull it down her head turns to face me slowly. "Mistress, why are you bandaged? Why are you bleeding?" My face paled.

"I got into a fight, it doesn't matter." She sat up to avoid hurting me further. 

"Don't lie to me and it does matter! You don't have to tell me everything but know it's okay to, when you need to talk I'm here. Did you rush to bandage them when I knocked on the door?" I nod my head-not looking at her. I held in my tears. " You can really be an idiot sometimes, can I properly clean and bandage them to avoid infection, please?" I never could say no to her but more so now. I doubt I'd be able to do much tomorrow due to the pain so having Nora helping me could be nice but I hate being vulnerable.  "It's okay my goddess... You zoned out- it's okay to be vulnerable, I know you don't like the feeling but I want to trust me and let me help you when you need it. You help me everyday and you care for me regardless of what I do. I want you to feel safe and loved and to feel that you can be vulnerable when you need to be. I love you so much. May I help you my queen?" I nod my head finally looking up at her "I love you too firefly, you... you can help me." I started to sit up and get out of bed when a hand rested on my back- helping me walk to the bathroom so she could clean and rebandage the many cuts that litter across my body.

When we sit down in the pristine room, she starts to undress me carefully- making sure I'm okay with each movement. She then starts unwrapping  the bloodstained fabric from my arms and grabbing an antiseptic. "This may hurt, my goddess, but it is necessary. It's okay." She started to clean them when suddenly winced in pain. "I'm so sorry." She made sure they were completely  clean before wrapping them in a new bandage. She then moved onto my legs and torso, cleaning and wrapping them with the same carefulness and merciful look on her face. Tears threatened to fall but I tried to prevent them. She doesn't deserve to see me so weak. So vulnerable. Unable to protect her if anything happened. 

"It's okay to cry, my queen. I can only imagine the pain you're going through but I know you don't deserve it. You shouldn't have to feel this anguish and hatred that you're putting yourself through to feel better. I'm not disappointed or angry, but I'm upset you hadn't told me sooner. Hadn't felt that I'd be willing to protect you like you always do for me. You are always putting others before yourself. You are brilliant and this world doesn't deserve you. I don't deserve you y/n. I love you. I care about you. I want you to know it's okay. Whatever you need to do or feel you need to do- it's okay. Everything will be okay."  At this point tears rushed down my face as Nora finished with the last cut. We walked to the bed and I hugged Nora as tight as I could- it really hurt- but I didn't care. My firefly. My Leonora. My reason for living. "Thank you Nora. I love you so much!" 

We fell asleep in each others arms, willing to protect each other and fight together, forever...

Self Destruction~

Word count: 1121

AN: I apologise for the long wait I've had exams and I've done a lot of procrastinating recently, but here is some submissive Lesso to make up for it.

 If anyone has any requests just let me know. <33